Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, will expand operations to Hawaii’s northernmost and oldest island, Kauai, later this year. The expansion comes after nearly three years of successful operations on Maui and will be the sixth permanent location. The breathtaking flights will depart daily from the company’s facility at Port Allen Airport, located one mile southwest of Hanapepe, Kauai.
“Maverick Helicopters is thrilled to offer our customers an unforgettable experience on the Garden Isle,” said Bryan Kroten, vice president of marketing at Maverick Helicopters. “With most of Kauai’s striking geographic marvels inaccessible by foot or road, helicopter travel provides the best way to see the island’s natural beauty.”
Maverick Helicopters’ new excursions will showcase Kauai’s spectacular landscapes including Waimea Canyon, known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” stretching 14 miles long, one mile wide and more than 3,600 feet deep; and Napali Coast, Kauai’s 17-mile coastline, displaying panoramic views of velvet green cliffs, cascading waterfalls and the vast Pacific Ocean.
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute