Pilot-instructors of the Air Force Military Academy have started learning to operate new Ansat-U helicopters. The new aircraft were delivered to the training air base in Saratov region in December 2017.
Third-year cadets of the Syzran Branch of the Military Academy are to perform first sorties on such training helicopters in March 2018.
The Air Force Military Academy received ten Ansat-U helicopters in 2017. The total number of such aircraft amounts to more than 60 helicopters, designed for initial training programme.
In total, the Air Force Military Academy received some 100 latest and modernized armaments and hardware in 2017.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California