Pilot-instructors of the Air Force Military Academy have started learning to operate new Ansat-U helicopters. The new aircraft were delivered to the training air base in Saratov region in December 2017.
Third-year cadets of the Syzran Branch of the Military Academy are to perform first sorties on such training helicopters in March 2018.
The Air Force Military Academy received ten Ansat-U helicopters in 2017. The total number of such aircraft amounts to more than 60 helicopters, designed for initial training programme.
In total, the Air Force Military Academy received some 100 latest and modernized armaments and hardware in 2017.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point