Sundance Helicopters, Inc., the highest-rated experiential tour company in Las Vegas and 2017 gold winner of Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” Reader’s Poll for “Best Helicopter Tours”, has taken their romantic tours to new heights with the announcement of the “Ultimate Date Night” helicopter tour for Valentine’s Day. Couples who book this romantic package will be picked up via limousine and driven to the Sundance Helicopters terminal where champagne will be served prior to boarding a state-of-the-art helicopter. Once on board, guests will experience the best views of the Spring Mountains and Las Vegas Strip as they fly towards the fiery cliffs of the Red Rock area and land on a private, scenic overlook 5,000 feet above sea level, where they’ll experience a three-course dinner in a truly unique ambiance while taking in breathtaking views of the awe-inspiring Las Vegas valley and Strip skyline at dusk. The “Ultimate Date Night” experience will also include red roses and live music before a return flight over the beautifully-lit Las Vegas Strip all for $699 per couple.
“We wanted to create the most romantic experience imaginable for the most romantic day of the year,” said Jim Greiner, president of Sundance Helicopters. “Our new Ultimate Date Night experience offers a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable evening that couples are sure to cherish forever.”
This tour is part of the “Love is in the Air” promotion running through February. Other romantic helicopter tours include the “Ultimate Romance Package” and “City Lights and Dinner” helicopter tours.
The Ultimate Romance Package is a private helicopter tour that takes you over scenic and historic sites and lands at a private beach at Grand Canyon West. Roses, champagne and chocolates are included for $3,000 which can accommodate two to six passengers.
The City Lights and Dinner helicopter tour takes passengers on a romantic flight in the evening over the Las Vegas Strip, complete with limousine pickup from various Las Vegas Strip hotels and a $200 dining gift card to the award-winning Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar or Estiatorio Milos Greek & Mediterranean restaurant. This tour is $325 per couple.
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight