Life Link III announced today the launch of OneLink™, a mobile app that allows hospitals and first responders to request air medical transport with the click of a button. Life Link III’s OneLink™ connects a mobile device, tablet or desktop directly to the Life Link III Communication Center to request an aircraft when critical care transport is necessary. All transport requests are transferred immediately to Life Link III’s computer aided dispatch (CAD) system to get the request initiated as quickly as possible – when time is of the essence and the patient condition is critical.
Developed in partnership with Flight Vector™, OneLink™ is available for both scene incidents and interfacility transports. In order to access the app, hospitals and first responders will be required to go through a verification process to register. Users will then be able to submit a request for air medical transport and track an immediate response. Once a Life Link III aircraft has been assigned, the requester will receive notification of the flight status and will be able to track the estimated time of arrival through the OneLink™ flight map. True to Life Link III’s commitment to always doing what is best for the patient, they will continue to send the closest appropriate aircraft – whether it is Life Link III or another service.
“OneLink™ provides our partners in care with another great resource to enhance access to critical care and minimize transport time. Utilizing OneLink™ will allow hospital teams and first responders to streamline the process when requesting air medical transport, decreasing our response time and allowing the focus to continue to be on the patient and getting them to the care they need as quickly as possible,” said Josh Howell, Vice President of Operations at Life Link III.
Adds Edward Eroe, President and CEO of Life Link III, “We are proud to offer this innovative resource to hospitals and first responders. OneLink™ is another way we affirm our commitment to always doing what is best for the patients we serve.”
Life Link III’s OneLink™ can be accessed by downloading the app through the Apple Store, Google Play or by accessing the desktop version.
As the largest hospital-based non-profit consortium program in the United States with ten member-owners, Life Link III has a 33-year history of demonstrating its dedication to improving patient care and transport safety. In October 2017, Life Link III was named Air Medical Transport Program of the Year, an international honor that recognizes an air medical program that has demonstrated a superior level of patient care, management prowess, and quality leadership through visionary and innovative approaches, customer service, safety consciousness, community service and commitment to the medical transport community as a whole.
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps