CHC reaffirmed its long-term commitment to the North Sea energy sector as it held a ground-breaking ceremony for the major redevelopment of our Aberdeen base earlier today.
Customer representatives and fixed wing partners were present as CHC’s Regional Director for EMEA, Mark Abbey, was joined by the CEO of Oil and Gas UK, Deirdre Michie, to officially break ground on the project. The project includes upgrades to the terminal, a new state of the art operations center and hangar.
Each year, CHC’s passenger terminal serves several thousand workers as they travel to and from offshore installations in the North Sea. The terminal upgrades will provide passengers with improved lounges, a modern comfortable environment and various other new facilities to upgrade their experience flying with us.
In addition, the upgrades will allow CHC staff to continue providing class-leading, safe service to customers and passengers with a new and improved operations center that incorporates the latest in modern aviation technology.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary