CHC reaffirmed its long-term commitment to the North Sea energy sector as it held a ground-breaking ceremony for the major redevelopment of our Aberdeen base earlier today.
Customer representatives and fixed wing partners were present as CHC’s Regional Director for EMEA, Mark Abbey, was joined by the CEO of Oil and Gas UK, Deirdre Michie, to officially break ground on the project. The project includes upgrades to the terminal, a new state of the art operations center and hangar.
Each year, CHC’s passenger terminal serves several thousand workers as they travel to and from offshore installations in the North Sea. The terminal upgrades will provide passengers with improved lounges, a modern comfortable environment and various other new facilities to upgrade their experience flying with us.
In addition, the upgrades will allow CHC staff to continue providing class-leading, safe service to customers and passengers with a new and improved operations center that incorporates the latest in modern aviation technology.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin