CHC reaffirmed its long-term commitment to the North Sea energy sector as it held a ground-breaking ceremony for the major redevelopment of our Aberdeen base earlier today.
Customer representatives and fixed wing partners were present as CHC’s Regional Director for EMEA, Mark Abbey, was joined by the CEO of Oil and Gas UK, Deirdre Michie, to officially break ground on the project. The project includes upgrades to the terminal, a new state of the art operations center and hangar.
Each year, CHC’s passenger terminal serves several thousand workers as they travel to and from offshore installations in the North Sea. The terminal upgrades will provide passengers with improved lounges, a modern comfortable environment and various other new facilities to upgrade their experience flying with us.
In addition, the upgrades will allow CHC staff to continue providing class-leading, safe service to customers and passengers with a new and improved operations center that incorporates the latest in modern aviation technology.
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute