SMi’s Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2018 conference will return to Prague, Czech Republic for its third successful year on the 23rd and 24th May 2018.
SMi are thrilled to welcome Bell Helicopters and Leonardo as GOLD Sponsors at this year’s event where they will both be exhibiting and speaking. Leonardo is a world player in Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space, developing advanced components to fully integrated systems and platforms. Bell Helicopter is an aircraft manufacturer of commercial and military helicopters, changing the way the world flies with superior safety and vertical lift.
The two-day conference, in Prague, is designed to unite military helicopter procurement and technology experts with one goal, to enhance existing and future air support operation across air, land and sea. SMi’s past Helicopter Technology events have been recognised for excellence by many leading defence forces in both Central and Eastern Europe and have hosted more senior heads of Air Force and Helicopter Commands than any other helicopter event in Europe.
With the Czech Armed Forces now close to deciding which helicopter platform will meet the requirement to deliver new utility rotary capability, never has it been more important to meet and network with key decision makers from this key central European programme.
Key briefings updating on all aspects of the acquisition from the Czech Armed forces will be from Major General Jaromir Sebesta, Air Force Commander, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel Miroslav Jencik, Director, Multinational Aviation Training Centre (MATC), Lieutenant Colonel Miloslav Synek, Senior Officer, Helicopter and Transport Air Force, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel (Ret’d) Vladimir Barca, Project Manager, Procurement and Armament Division, Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic and many more.
There is currently a £400 early bird registration discount for bookings made by 31st January visit www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/eubusiness for more details.
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018
- FAA proposes closing HIWAS weather advisory
- VRT500 passed first stage of aerodynamic tests
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved