SMi’s Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2018 conference will return to Prague, Czech Republic for its third successful year on the 23rd and 24th May 2018.
SMi are thrilled to welcome Bell Helicopters and Leonardo as GOLD Sponsors at this year’s event where they will both be exhibiting and speaking. Leonardo is a world player in Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space, developing advanced components to fully integrated systems and platforms. Bell Helicopter is an aircraft manufacturer of commercial and military helicopters, changing the way the world flies with superior safety and vertical lift.
The two-day conference, in Prague, is designed to unite military helicopter procurement and technology experts with one goal, to enhance existing and future air support operation across air, land and sea. SMi’s past Helicopter Technology events have been recognised for excellence by many leading defence forces in both Central and Eastern Europe and have hosted more senior heads of Air Force and Helicopter Commands than any other helicopter event in Europe.
With the Czech Armed Forces now close to deciding which helicopter platform will meet the requirement to deliver new utility rotary capability, never has it been more important to meet and network with key decision makers from this key central European programme.
Key briefings updating on all aspects of the acquisition from the Czech Armed forces will be from Major General Jaromir Sebesta, Air Force Commander, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel Miroslav Jencik, Director, Multinational Aviation Training Centre (MATC), Lieutenant Colonel Miloslav Synek, Senior Officer, Helicopter and Transport Air Force, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel (Ret’d) Vladimir Barca, Project Manager, Procurement and Armament Division, Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic and many more.
There is currently a £400 early bird registration discount for bookings made by 31st January visit www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/eubusiness for more details.
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride