SMi’s Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2018 conference will return to Prague, Czech Republic for its third successful year on the 23rd and 24th May 2018.
SMi are thrilled to welcome Bell Helicopters and Leonardo as GOLD Sponsors at this year’s event where they will both be exhibiting and speaking. Leonardo is a world player in Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space, developing advanced components to fully integrated systems and platforms. Bell Helicopter is an aircraft manufacturer of commercial and military helicopters, changing the way the world flies with superior safety and vertical lift.
The two-day conference, in Prague, is designed to unite military helicopter procurement and technology experts with one goal, to enhance existing and future air support operation across air, land and sea. SMi’s past Helicopter Technology events have been recognised for excellence by many leading defence forces in both Central and Eastern Europe and have hosted more senior heads of Air Force and Helicopter Commands than any other helicopter event in Europe.
With the Czech Armed Forces now close to deciding which helicopter platform will meet the requirement to deliver new utility rotary capability, never has it been more important to meet and network with key decision makers from this key central European programme.
Key briefings updating on all aspects of the acquisition from the Czech Armed forces will be from Major General Jaromir Sebesta, Air Force Commander, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel Miroslav Jencik, Director, Multinational Aviation Training Centre (MATC), Lieutenant Colonel Miloslav Synek, Senior Officer, Helicopter and Transport Air Force, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel (Ret’d) Vladimir Barca, Project Manager, Procurement and Armament Division, Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic and many more.
There is currently a £400 early bird registration discount for bookings made by 31st January visit www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/eubusiness for more details.
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia