SMi’s Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2018 conference will return to Prague, Czech Republic for its third successful year on the 23rd and 24th May 2018.
SMi are thrilled to welcome Bell Helicopters and Leonardo as GOLD Sponsors at this year’s event where they will both be exhibiting and speaking. Leonardo is a world player in Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space, developing advanced components to fully integrated systems and platforms. Bell Helicopter is an aircraft manufacturer of commercial and military helicopters, changing the way the world flies with superior safety and vertical lift.
The two-day conference, in Prague, is designed to unite military helicopter procurement and technology experts with one goal, to enhance existing and future air support operation across air, land and sea. SMi’s past Helicopter Technology events have been recognised for excellence by many leading defence forces in both Central and Eastern Europe and have hosted more senior heads of Air Force and Helicopter Commands than any other helicopter event in Europe.
With the Czech Armed Forces now close to deciding which helicopter platform will meet the requirement to deliver new utility rotary capability, never has it been more important to meet and network with key decision makers from this key central European programme.
Key briefings updating on all aspects of the acquisition from the Czech Armed forces will be from Major General Jaromir Sebesta, Air Force Commander, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel Miroslav Jencik, Director, Multinational Aviation Training Centre (MATC), Lieutenant Colonel Miloslav Synek, Senior Officer, Helicopter and Transport Air Force, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel (Ret’d) Vladimir Barca, Project Manager, Procurement and Armament Division, Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic and many more.
There is currently a £400 early bird registration discount for bookings made by 31st January visit www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/eubusiness for more details.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California