Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE:TGI) announced today its Fabrications business has signed a long-term agreement with Bell Helicopter to extend their production of bonded panel structures for the AH-1Z attack helicopter through 2021. Triumph’s Fabrications business, under its newly realigned Aerospace Structures business unit, will provide the panels for Lots 15-16 under the follow-on contract agreement. The contract between Triumph Fabrications and Bell for the original scope of work was executed in 2012. Triumph Fabrications is an operating company of Triumph Aerospace Structures.
In addition to bonded panels, Triumph Fabrications produces fuselage structures, rotor fairings, leading edges, avionics shelves and fuel pods for Bell Helicopter.
“Our Fabrications business has a long-standing relationship with Bell Helicopter, supporting multiple commercial and military programs,” said Pete Wick, executive vice president for Triumph Aerospace Structures. “The follow-on contract for bonded panels on the AH-1Z demonstrates the productive partnership between Triumph and Bell. We are honored to provide such an extensive statement of work for the AH-1Z, and to support the men and women of the U.S. Marine Corps who utilize this aircraft to defend and protect our freedoms.”
In addition to the AH-1Z, Triumph Fabrications produces structural content on the Bell 205, 206, 412, and 525, and fabricated structural content and spares for other military programs.
Triumph Group, Inc., headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aircraft structures, components, accessories, and systems. The Company serves a broad spectrum of the global aviation industry, including original equipment manufacturers of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft and aircraft components, as well as commercial and regional airlines and air cargo carriers.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary