Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE:TGI) announced today its Fabrications business has signed a long-term agreement with Bell Helicopter to extend their production of bonded panel structures for the AH-1Z attack helicopter through 2021. Triumph’s Fabrications business, under its newly realigned Aerospace Structures business unit, will provide the panels for Lots 15-16 under the follow-on contract agreement. The contract between Triumph Fabrications and Bell for the original scope of work was executed in 2012. Triumph Fabrications is an operating company of Triumph Aerospace Structures.
In addition to bonded panels, Triumph Fabrications produces fuselage structures, rotor fairings, leading edges, avionics shelves and fuel pods for Bell Helicopter.
“Our Fabrications business has a long-standing relationship with Bell Helicopter, supporting multiple commercial and military programs,” said Pete Wick, executive vice president for Triumph Aerospace Structures. “The follow-on contract for bonded panels on the AH-1Z demonstrates the productive partnership between Triumph and Bell. We are honored to provide such an extensive statement of work for the AH-1Z, and to support the men and women of the U.S. Marine Corps who utilize this aircraft to defend and protect our freedoms.”
In addition to the AH-1Z, Triumph Fabrications produces structural content on the Bell 205, 206, 412, and 525, and fabricated structural content and spares for other military programs.
Triumph Group, Inc., headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aircraft structures, components, accessories, and systems. The Company serves a broad spectrum of the global aviation industry, including original equipment manufacturers of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft and aircraft components, as well as commercial and regional airlines and air cargo carriers.
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride