Global aviation services leader AAR (NYSE: AIR) announces that Brian Sartain has joined AAR in the new position of Senior Vice President, Repair and Engineering Services, reporting to President and Chief Operating Officer John M. Holmes. In this senior leadership role, Sartain will oversee AAR’s MRO Services, Component Repair, Engineering Services, Landing Gear Services and Composites market solutions.
“Brian is an accomplished leader in the aviation industry. We are looking forward to the expertise and leadership he will bring to further integrating the breadth of repair and engineering services that AAR provides to customers across our global network,” said Holmes.
Sartain has more than 25 years of aerospace experience, most recently as Executive Vice President, Aerospace, with Chromalloy Gas Turbine, a global technology company providing integrated solutions for OEMs, commercial airlines, militaries and energy companies. Prior to Chromalloy, Sartain was Vice President, Business Development – Sensors & Integrated Systems at United Technologies Aerospace Systems (UTAS), and Vice President and General Manager of several businesses with the Goodrich Aerospace Corporation.
“AAR is uniquely positioned to provide nose-to-tail aviation services and has a proven history of anticipating and meeting customers’ needs. I am excited to help AAR bring these capabilities together to provide additional value to customers, meet the needs of new-generation aircraft, and contribute to the Company’s continued success in both the commercial and government sectors,” said Sartain.
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride