Global aviation services leader AAR (NYSE: AIR) announces that Brian Sartain has joined AAR in the new position of Senior Vice President, Repair and Engineering Services, reporting to President and Chief Operating Officer John M. Holmes. In this senior leadership role, Sartain will oversee AAR’s MRO Services, Component Repair, Engineering Services, Landing Gear Services and Composites market solutions.
“Brian is an accomplished leader in the aviation industry. We are looking forward to the expertise and leadership he will bring to further integrating the breadth of repair and engineering services that AAR provides to customers across our global network,” said Holmes.
Sartain has more than 25 years of aerospace experience, most recently as Executive Vice President, Aerospace, with Chromalloy Gas Turbine, a global technology company providing integrated solutions for OEMs, commercial airlines, militaries and energy companies. Prior to Chromalloy, Sartain was Vice President, Business Development – Sensors & Integrated Systems at United Technologies Aerospace Systems (UTAS), and Vice President and General Manager of several businesses with the Goodrich Aerospace Corporation.
“AAR is uniquely positioned to provide nose-to-tail aviation services and has a proven history of anticipating and meeting customers’ needs. I am excited to help AAR bring these capabilities together to provide additional value to customers, meet the needs of new-generation aircraft, and contribute to the Company’s continued success in both the commercial and government sectors,” said Sartain.
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018
- FAA proposes closing HIWAS weather advisory
- VRT500 passed first stage of aerodynamic tests
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved