Global aviation services leader AAR (NYSE: AIR) announces that Brian Sartain has joined AAR in the new position of Senior Vice President, Repair and Engineering Services, reporting to President and Chief Operating Officer John M. Holmes. In this senior leadership role, Sartain will oversee AAR’s MRO Services, Component Repair, Engineering Services, Landing Gear Services and Composites market solutions.
“Brian is an accomplished leader in the aviation industry. We are looking forward to the expertise and leadership he will bring to further integrating the breadth of repair and engineering services that AAR provides to customers across our global network,” said Holmes.
Sartain has more than 25 years of aerospace experience, most recently as Executive Vice President, Aerospace, with Chromalloy Gas Turbine, a global technology company providing integrated solutions for OEMs, commercial airlines, militaries and energy companies. Prior to Chromalloy, Sartain was Vice President, Business Development – Sensors & Integrated Systems at United Technologies Aerospace Systems (UTAS), and Vice President and General Manager of several businesses with the Goodrich Aerospace Corporation.
“AAR is uniquely positioned to provide nose-to-tail aviation services and has a proven history of anticipating and meeting customers’ needs. I am excited to help AAR bring these capabilities together to provide additional value to customers, meet the needs of new-generation aircraft, and contribute to the Company’s continued success in both the commercial and government sectors,” said Sartain.
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia