Global aviation services leader AAR (NYSE: AIR) announces that Brian Sartain has joined AAR in the new position of Senior Vice President, Repair and Engineering Services, reporting to President and Chief Operating Officer John M. Holmes. In this senior leadership role, Sartain will oversee AAR’s MRO Services, Component Repair, Engineering Services, Landing Gear Services and Composites market solutions.
“Brian is an accomplished leader in the aviation industry. We are looking forward to the expertise and leadership he will bring to further integrating the breadth of repair and engineering services that AAR provides to customers across our global network,” said Holmes.
Sartain has more than 25 years of aerospace experience, most recently as Executive Vice President, Aerospace, with Chromalloy Gas Turbine, a global technology company providing integrated solutions for OEMs, commercial airlines, militaries and energy companies. Prior to Chromalloy, Sartain was Vice President, Business Development – Sensors & Integrated Systems at United Technologies Aerospace Systems (UTAS), and Vice President and General Manager of several businesses with the Goodrich Aerospace Corporation.
“AAR is uniquely positioned to provide nose-to-tail aviation services and has a proven history of anticipating and meeting customers’ needs. I am excited to help AAR bring these capabilities together to provide additional value to customers, meet the needs of new-generation aircraft, and contribute to the Company’s continued success in both the commercial and government sectors,” said Sartain.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California