Everett Aviation today announces the re-introduction of the AW139 helicopter to its fleet.
“Everett has operated the AW139 before for international oil companies in both the crew change and full search & rescue roles,” said Simon Everett, CEO. “Ensuring that we have this popular oil & gas type available is of paramount importance to us and so we have taken the proactive step of mobilising this AW139 to ensure that we remain the first choice for IOGP compliant operations in the region.” Everett continued.
Everett’s AW139 has entered immediate service, operating for Statoil from Everett’s private oil & gas terminal at Dar es Salaam international airport.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California