Everett Aviation today announces the re-introduction of the AW139 helicopter to its fleet.
“Everett has operated the AW139 before for international oil companies in both the crew change and full search & rescue roles,” said Simon Everett, CEO. “Ensuring that we have this popular oil & gas type available is of paramount importance to us and so we have taken the proactive step of mobilising this AW139 to ensure that we remain the first choice for IOGP compliant operations in the region.” Everett continued.
Everett’s AW139 has entered immediate service, operating for Statoil from Everett’s private oil & gas terminal at Dar es Salaam international airport.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet