Everett Aviation today announces the re-introduction of the AW139 helicopter to its fleet.
“Everett has operated the AW139 before for international oil companies in both the crew change and full search & rescue roles,” said Simon Everett, CEO. “Ensuring that we have this popular oil & gas type available is of paramount importance to us and so we have taken the proactive step of mobilising this AW139 to ensure that we remain the first choice for IOGP compliant operations in the region.” Everett continued.
Everett’s AW139 has entered immediate service, operating for Statoil from Everett’s private oil & gas terminal at Dar es Salaam international airport.
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease