Ramco Systems, the global aviation software provider on Cloud and Mobile, today announced that it has secured an order from the world’s largest and longest running aerial tour company, Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters, to install Ramco Aviation Suite V5.8, for maintenance and engineering operations of its fleet.
Papillon Group’s fleet of 80 rotor and fixed-wing aircraft fly an estimated 600,000 passengers each year along daily sightseeing tours of the Grand Canyon and other U.S. landmarks. Founded in 1965, it has since become the largest aerial tour operator in the world.
Ramco will service two Papillon entities – Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines – with its state-of-the-art Aviation Suite 5.8, integrating both facilities’ disparate manual systems on a single digital platform to improve company-wide productivity and process efficiency.
Both entities of Papillon Group will migrate from multiple disparate systems to unify its Engineering & Programs, Maintenance, Compliance & Quality, Flight Operations, and Crew Scheduling on a single platform from Ramco. In addition, Papillon will benefit from Electronic Flight Bag, Mobility, Role-based HUBs and advanced visualization dashboard for real-time analysis.
Geoff Edlund, President, Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters said, “Embracing digitization with Ramco will bring a new edge to our business. We are confident that Ramco’s comprehensive, one stop solution will streamline and automate all our Group-wide manual operations and ensure real-time data availability, equipping us to deal with fresh challenges and make better business decisions.”
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “Ramco’s leadership in the rotor wing segment with 7 of the top 10 civilian heli-operators in U.S. leveraging our Aviation suite to maintain their fleet, ensured we win the trust of Papillon, too. Ramco has a strong track record of successful implementation of maintenance and engineering software for fixed, heli and MROs. We are pleased to have been chosen by an established business such as Papillon Group, and believe our next-generation technology will propel them to new heights.”
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride