S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is proud to announce and welcome James (Jimmy) Schwader as it’s Military Operations Account Executive. Jimmy will be responsible for all United States Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Special Operations, Air force, and Department of Homeland Security accounts in assisting them with the design, engineering, and manufacturing of custom ergonomic safety-first OSHA/ANSI-compliant aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment and all various types of steel structures.
Jimmy proudly served on Active Duty in the United States Coast Guard for thirty (30) years. As an Aviation Chief Warrant Officer, he was the Engineering Maintenance Officer for the USCG fleet of MH-60s at the largest Coast Guard Air Station in Clearwater, FL, he brings vast experience in all aspects of maintenance logistics and supply. Jimmy possesses the working knowledge and understanding for the maintenance needs to both civilian and military alike. Not only does he have rigorous rotary wing military aviation training, he also possesses a civilian FAA Airframe and Power Plant license. Jimmy provides customers with the highest quality of product, insight, and technical advice along with follow up support. From conceptual design to delivery; fit, form, and function, along with customer satisfaction is what Jimmy provides to his clients.
“I’m excited and looking forward to working for a company that provides top notch equipment and great customer service. From conceptual design to final product, S.A.F.E. delivers exactly what the client envisioned.“ said Jimmy.
Johnny Buscema, President/CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, states, “Having worked alongside Jimmy to outfit his fleet of MH-60s, when he was CWO at USCG Air Station Clearwater FL, has afforded me the opportunity to experience his passion for safety and efficiency when a mechanic is working on an aircraft. With his leadership skill set, knowledge of working on aircraft and keen attention to detail, we are confident he will exponentially increase our customers safety and efficient through helping S.A.F.E. Structure develop the most ergonomic products in the industry. I am humbled by his indomitable spirit and honored to have him on our team. God is the head of S.A.F.E. Structure and Jimmy sure is a blessing to us.”
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride