S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is proud to announce and welcome James (Jimmy) Schwader as it’s Military Operations Account Executive. Jimmy will be responsible for all United States Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Special Operations, Air force, and Department of Homeland Security accounts in assisting them with the design, engineering, and manufacturing of custom ergonomic safety-first OSHA/ANSI-compliant aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment and all various types of steel structures.
Jimmy proudly served on Active Duty in the United States Coast Guard for thirty (30) years. As an Aviation Chief Warrant Officer, he was the Engineering Maintenance Officer for the USCG fleet of MH-60s at the largest Coast Guard Air Station in Clearwater, FL, he brings vast experience in all aspects of maintenance logistics and supply. Jimmy possesses the working knowledge and understanding for the maintenance needs to both civilian and military alike. Not only does he have rigorous rotary wing military aviation training, he also possesses a civilian FAA Airframe and Power Plant license. Jimmy provides customers with the highest quality of product, insight, and technical advice along with follow up support. From conceptual design to delivery; fit, form, and function, along with customer satisfaction is what Jimmy provides to his clients.
“I’m excited and looking forward to working for a company that provides top notch equipment and great customer service. From conceptual design to final product, S.A.F.E. delivers exactly what the client envisioned.“ said Jimmy.
Johnny Buscema, President/CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, states, “Having worked alongside Jimmy to outfit his fleet of MH-60s, when he was CWO at USCG Air Station Clearwater FL, has afforded me the opportunity to experience his passion for safety and efficiency when a mechanic is working on an aircraft. With his leadership skill set, knowledge of working on aircraft and keen attention to detail, we are confident he will exponentially increase our customers safety and efficient through helping S.A.F.E. Structure develop the most ergonomic products in the industry. I am humbled by his indomitable spirit and honored to have him on our team. God is the head of S.A.F.E. Structure and Jimmy sure is a blessing to us.”
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary