Russian Helicopters and the Thai company Datagate Co. Ltd. signed a memorandum of intent on cooperation in organization of the maintenance service center for Russian-made helicopters in the framework of international Singapore Airshow.
The document was signed by Deputy General Director on Aftersales of Russian Helicopters, Igor Chechikov and Director of Datagate Ms. Issary Benjarattanaporn.
Among the areas of cooperation identified in the memorandum is assistance in organization of the center for servicing Russian-made helicopters in the Kingdom of Thailand. It is anticipated that the center will be able to provide all kinds of maintenance and repair, troubleshooting and replacement of components.
Also, the parties identified an opportunity to supply spare parts and provide the repair of components of the civil helicopters under separate contracts. For instance, a contract for repair of components for Russian Mi helicopters was signed at the exhibition.
“This memorandum outlined the basic agenda and those items on which we intend to cooperate with our Thai partners. We agreed to explore all available prospects and opportunities and to develop a joint plan in the future,” said General Director of Russian Helicopters, Andrey Boginsky.
The memorandum is effective from the date of its signing by the parties and will be valid for one year. Also, the document provides a possibility of renewal of the memorandum upon mutual agreement of the parties.
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia