Russian Helicopters and the Thai company Datagate Co. Ltd. signed a memorandum of intent on cooperation in organization of the maintenance service center for Russian-made helicopters in the framework of international Singapore Airshow.
The document was signed by Deputy General Director on Aftersales of Russian Helicopters, Igor Chechikov and Director of Datagate Ms. Issary Benjarattanaporn.
Among the areas of cooperation identified in the memorandum is assistance in organization of the center for servicing Russian-made helicopters in the Kingdom of Thailand. It is anticipated that the center will be able to provide all kinds of maintenance and repair, troubleshooting and replacement of components.
Also, the parties identified an opportunity to supply spare parts and provide the repair of components of the civil helicopters under separate contracts. For instance, a contract for repair of components for Russian Mi helicopters was signed at the exhibition.
“This memorandum outlined the basic agenda and those items on which we intend to cooperate with our Thai partners. We agreed to explore all available prospects and opportunities and to develop a joint plan in the future,” said General Director of Russian Helicopters, Andrey Boginsky.
The memorandum is effective from the date of its signing by the parties and will be valid for one year. Also, the document provides a possibility of renewal of the memorandum upon mutual agreement of the parties.
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018
- FAA proposes closing HIWAS weather advisory
- VRT500 passed first stage of aerodynamic tests
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved