PhilJets through its mother company Starline Global Industries, has confirmed 1 more brand new helicopter order during the Singapore Airshow. PhilJets, which became Airbus Helicopters largest operator in the Philippines in 2017, has successfully taken delivery this January, of its first H145 and its 7th H130 helicopters.
Following these additions, PhilJets that marked its entry into the twin-engine helicopters market is looking at expanding in this segment.
The Manila based fast growing business aviation operator that celebrates its 5th Year Anniversary this month, takes advantage of the Singapore Airshow to confirm its additional order of another Brand New H130, the 8th H130 of PhilJets’ fleet that will increase its capabilities to further develop the chartering, heli-tours and VIP transport services.
PhilJets will then count a fleet of 11 helicopters and 3 business jets under its operations of more than USD 90 Million in value, with the aim to add 3 more aircrafts within the year.
Thierry Tea, Chairman&CEO of PhilJets, is quoted saying, “Our objective is to reach a fleet of 22 aircrafts. We plan to reach our target in the next 2 to 3 years. Eventually we are aiming for 20 helicopters and 10 business jets.”
Attentive to the demand of its customers, PhilJets is eyeing more capabilities in the light engine segments for its next additions to the fleet, focusing more on acquiring twin-engine aircrafts in the next 3 years.
Mr. Geoffroy Cahen Head of Marketing Sales from Left and Mr. Thierry Tea 3rd from left with some of the Airbus team at the Singapore Airshow
Thierry Tea adds: “Business Aviation has been growing in the Philippines and PhilJets has been a strong advocate both locally and regionally. This year, once again, we come to Singapore looking to conclude some acquisitions and partnerships during the Airshow, as it is a great platform for Asian operators, OEMs, and industry players to exchange during these intense trade days.
Furthermore, the new helicopter responds to PhilJets’ segment that flies to top destinations such as Palawan, Baguio and Isabela. It can accommodate up to six (6) passengers with its comfortable seating configuration. The newest H130 is expected to be available for charter services soon.
Concisely, the expansion of PhilJets is constant in 2018 with more aircraft acquisition as it reaches half a decade of operations. In celebration of its 5th anniversary, new products and services will be launched in the market which are to be anticipated for the whole year, commencing it with an order for another H130.
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps