PhilJets through its mother company Starline Global Industries, has confirmed 1 more brand new helicopter order during the Singapore Airshow. PhilJets, which became Airbus Helicopters largest operator in the Philippines in 2017, has successfully taken delivery this January, of its first H145 and its 7th H130 helicopters.
Following these additions, PhilJets that marked its entry into the twin-engine helicopters market is looking at expanding in this segment.
The Manila based fast growing business aviation operator that celebrates its 5th Year Anniversary this month, takes advantage of the Singapore Airshow to confirm its additional order of another Brand New H130, the 8th H130 of PhilJets’ fleet that will increase its capabilities to further develop the chartering, heli-tours and VIP transport services.
PhilJets will then count a fleet of 11 helicopters and 3 business jets under its operations of more than USD 90 Million in value, with the aim to add 3 more aircrafts within the year.
Thierry Tea, Chairman&CEO of PhilJets, is quoted saying, “Our objective is to reach a fleet of 22 aircrafts. We plan to reach our target in the next 2 to 3 years. Eventually we are aiming for 20 helicopters and 10 business jets.”
Attentive to the demand of its customers, PhilJets is eyeing more capabilities in the light engine segments for its next additions to the fleet, focusing more on acquiring twin-engine aircrafts in the next 3 years.
Mr. Geoffroy Cahen Head of Marketing Sales from Left and Mr. Thierry Tea 3rd from left with some of the Airbus team at the Singapore Airshow
Thierry Tea adds: “Business Aviation has been growing in the Philippines and PhilJets has been a strong advocate both locally and regionally. This year, once again, we come to Singapore looking to conclude some acquisitions and partnerships during the Airshow, as it is a great platform for Asian operators, OEMs, and industry players to exchange during these intense trade days.
Furthermore, the new helicopter responds to PhilJets’ segment that flies to top destinations such as Palawan, Baguio and Isabela. It can accommodate up to six (6) passengers with its comfortable seating configuration. The newest H130 is expected to be available for charter services soon.
Concisely, the expansion of PhilJets is constant in 2018 with more aircraft acquisition as it reaches half a decade of operations. In celebration of its 5th anniversary, new products and services will be launched in the market which are to be anticipated for the whole year, commencing it with an order for another H130.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone