Airbus Helicopters and Thai Aviation Industries (TAI) have signed an agreement to support all Airbus’ military and law enforcement helicopters in Thailand, over two years.
Under this agreement, TAI will become the main Airbus Helicopters’ service provider in Thailand for the Royal Thai Armed Forces and Royal Thai Police. Airbus Helicopters’ signature HCare suite of aftersales services, spare parts, tools and training will now be easily availed to the locally-based military and law enforcement operators through TAI.
The Royal Thai Armed Forces and Royal Thai Police currently operate a strong fleet of about 40 helicopters, which includes the light single engine H125M, twin engine H145, H145M, UH72, medium twin engine AS365, H155, H175 and heavy tactical H225M. These helicopters are deployed for various missions within the Royal Thai Air Force, Army, Navy, Police and the Survey Department.
Air Chief Marshal Nitat Sirimas from Thai Aviation Industries said, “This new partnership will reinforce our position as a world class aviation service provider here at home, while globalising our operations to provide quality service of international standards. We are looking forward to opening a new chapter with Airbus Helicopters, bringing Thailand’s technical competency in helicopter maintenance to greater heights.”
“We are very happy to collaborate with TAI to bolster our support for the military and law enforcement operators in Thailand. TAI is a dependable partner and is the most suitable focal point between Airbus, the Royal Thai Armed Forces and Royal Thai Police,” said Philippe Monteux, Head of Southeast Asia and Pacific of Airbus Helicopters. “Through this new milestone agreement, Airbus’ impressive range of helicopter services will now be available in-country, as we stay committed to developing a strong ecosystem for our customers.”
Spanning material management, helicopter maintenance and upgrades, technical support, training and flight operations, as well as connected services, Airbus Helicopters’ highly flexible HCare range of customer support solutions helps enhance operators’ helicopters availability and optimise their maintenance scheduling.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin