During Heli Expo, Las Vegas 2018, the #1 online booking platform extends its footprint into the US market.
Helipass, the digitally powered online helicopter booking with a span on over 235 destinations for tourism and transfers. Helipass bridges the needs of customers and helicopter operators by maximizing helicopter capacity. With an amazing achievement as of today for 20 000 bookings, the Helipass team is proud to be the first marketplace for worldwide helicopter tours and transfers.
The helicopter sightseeing yearly market represents 6 million passengers with a growth of 10% per year. Helipass disrupts the model by offering worldwide capacity and digital access to consumers as well as partners.
The Helipass software platform boosts sales, save time and maximize profit with a mix of direct sales and original distributors network. Strong partnerships have been recently announced such as Airbnb, Booking.com and Uber.
“We are always looking for new partnerships to promote helicopter in the world. We have launched Ubercopter in France and open the door of new experiences with a great success. “A huge market is ahead of us with 6 million helicopter tourists in the world each year and, soon, the rise of autonomous helicopter market (Air Urban Mobility) will boom.” says Frederic Aguettant, Helipass.
- Bristow renews Guyana contract for five years
- Uber and Bell plan to fly air taxis from DFW Airport
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Vodafone plans safer skies with drone tracking technology
- Lobo Leasing and Titan Helicopter Group Enter Into Lease Agreement
- Elbit outline solutions to be presented at Heli-Expo
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Cobham Heli Academy Launch
- Past Sikorsky COO joins Cirrus Aircraft as Product Development SVP
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California