During Heli Expo, Las Vegas 2018, the #1 online booking platform extends its footprint into the US market.
Helipass, the digitally powered online helicopter booking with a span on over 235 destinations for tourism and transfers. Helipass bridges the needs of customers and helicopter operators by maximizing helicopter capacity. With an amazing achievement as of today for 20 000 bookings, the Helipass team is proud to be the first marketplace for worldwide helicopter tours and transfers.
The helicopter sightseeing yearly market represents 6 million passengers with a growth of 10% per year. Helipass disrupts the model by offering worldwide capacity and digital access to consumers as well as partners.
The Helipass software platform boosts sales, save time and maximize profit with a mix of direct sales and original distributors network. Strong partnerships have been recently announced such as Airbnb, Booking.com and Uber.
“We are always looking for new partnerships to promote helicopter in the world. We have launched Ubercopter in France and open the door of new experiences with a great success. “A huge market is ahead of us with 6 million helicopter tourists in the world each year and, soon, the rise of autonomous helicopter market (Air Urban Mobility) will boom.” says Frederic Aguettant, Helipass.
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride