It is only 100 left before the opening of the 11th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2018 – the expo will start on May 24 in Moscow at Crocus Expo IEC and will be held for three days. The expo annually showcases the full range of products and services of helicopter industry, introduces new trends, and most important issues are discussed at its business program.
The Russian market remains highly attractive for international business, despite incisive allegations towards Russia from certain states. At the moment, 17 countries are represented at HeliRussia 2018 participants: Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iran, Israel, Italy, Libya, Lithuania, Russia, South Africa and USA. It is expected that the number of countries will increase. Such an active international participation in HeliRussia demonstrates the importance of Russia in development of the global helicopter industry.
Key to the HeliRussia’s success is its ability to demonstrate the helicopter industry in its diversity and to engage other industries that have contact points with helicopter business. New companies would attend HeliRussia this year representing new fields of activity for the expo – petrochemical industry and titanium materials production.
Organizers of the expo have noted the increased pace of booking compared to similar periods of the past years, which is due to the growing effectiveness of participation. HeliRussia gives companies a convenient opportunity to build business relationships with customers and partners, as well as a chance to strengthen their presence in the market: HeliRussia is yearly followed by considerable interest in the media. For example, following the results of the expo in 2017, about 500 news stories were published.
The business program of the 11th HeliRussia is being shaped. Among its the new directions are the conferences on agricultural aviation and on helicopter engine-building. The regular and well-known events for the expo were also announced – these are conferences on Russia’s helicopter market, medevac and avionics. Winners of the industry contests “Beauty of rotary-wing machines” and “XXI Century Helicopters ” will be awarded at the expo.
Applications for participation in HeliRussia 2018 are accepted up to April 13.
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years