It is only 100 left before the opening of the 11th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2018 – the expo will start on May 24 in Moscow at Crocus Expo IEC and will be held for three days. The expo annually showcases the full range of products and services of helicopter industry, introduces new trends, and most important issues are discussed at its business program.
The Russian market remains highly attractive for international business, despite incisive allegations towards Russia from certain states. At the moment, 17 countries are represented at HeliRussia 2018 participants: Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iran, Israel, Italy, Libya, Lithuania, Russia, South Africa and USA. It is expected that the number of countries will increase. Such an active international participation in HeliRussia demonstrates the importance of Russia in development of the global helicopter industry.
Key to the HeliRussia’s success is its ability to demonstrate the helicopter industry in its diversity and to engage other industries that have contact points with helicopter business. New companies would attend HeliRussia this year representing new fields of activity for the expo – petrochemical industry and titanium materials production.
Organizers of the expo have noted the increased pace of booking compared to similar periods of the past years, which is due to the growing effectiveness of participation. HeliRussia gives companies a convenient opportunity to build business relationships with customers and partners, as well as a chance to strengthen their presence in the market: HeliRussia is yearly followed by considerable interest in the media. For example, following the results of the expo in 2017, about 500 news stories were published.
The business program of the 11th HeliRussia is being shaped. Among its the new directions are the conferences on agricultural aviation and on helicopter engine-building. The regular and well-known events for the expo were also announced – these are conferences on Russia’s helicopter market, medevac and avionics. Winners of the industry contests “Beauty of rotary-wing machines” and “XXI Century Helicopters ” will be awarded at the expo.
Applications for participation in HeliRussia 2018 are accepted up to April 13.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion