It is only 100 left before the opening of the 11th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2018 – the expo will start on May 24 in Moscow at Crocus Expo IEC and will be held for three days. The expo annually showcases the full range of products and services of helicopter industry, introduces new trends, and most important issues are discussed at its business program.
The Russian market remains highly attractive for international business, despite incisive allegations towards Russia from certain states. At the moment, 17 countries are represented at HeliRussia 2018 participants: Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iran, Israel, Italy, Libya, Lithuania, Russia, South Africa and USA. It is expected that the number of countries will increase. Such an active international participation in HeliRussia demonstrates the importance of Russia in development of the global helicopter industry.
Key to the HeliRussia’s success is its ability to demonstrate the helicopter industry in its diversity and to engage other industries that have contact points with helicopter business. New companies would attend HeliRussia this year representing new fields of activity for the expo – petrochemical industry and titanium materials production.
Organizers of the expo have noted the increased pace of booking compared to similar periods of the past years, which is due to the growing effectiveness of participation. HeliRussia gives companies a convenient opportunity to build business relationships with customers and partners, as well as a chance to strengthen their presence in the market: HeliRussia is yearly followed by considerable interest in the media. For example, following the results of the expo in 2017, about 500 news stories were published.
The business program of the 11th HeliRussia is being shaped. Among its the new directions are the conferences on agricultural aviation and on helicopter engine-building. The regular and well-known events for the expo were also announced – these are conferences on Russia’s helicopter market, medevac and avionics. Winners of the industry contests “Beauty of rotary-wing machines” and “XXI Century Helicopters ” will be awarded at the expo.
Applications for participation in HeliRussia 2018 are accepted up to April 13.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30