ALPINE AEROTECH is pleased to announce receipt of the Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for their robust Bell 505 Bear Paw Kit.
Alpine Aerotech has gained traction in the market recently by developing a superior Bear Paw that retains its shape through continuous use.
“We are consistently looking for new product ideas and developing a Bear Paw Kit for the 505 made sense. We are very excited to be able to deliver the 505 Bear Paw Kits directly to the operators or we can co-ordinate shipments with new aircraft.” explained Jeff Denomme, president at Alpine Aerotech.
The Alpine Aerotech Bear Paw Kits have been designed to retain their shape and also incorporate intelligent retention systems that allow for quick and safe installation/removal. In addition to the Bell 505, Alpine Aerotech also offers superior Bear Paws Kits for the Bell 206L/407, 429 and 205/212/412 aircraft.
Alpine Aerotech is offering a limited time introductory price for the 505 Bear Paw Kit.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30