ALPINE AEROTECH is pleased to announce receipt of the Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for their robust Bell 505 Bear Paw Kit.
Alpine Aerotech has gained traction in the market recently by developing a superior Bear Paw that retains its shape through continuous use.
“We are consistently looking for new product ideas and developing a Bear Paw Kit for the 505 made sense. We are very excited to be able to deliver the 505 Bear Paw Kits directly to the operators or we can co-ordinate shipments with new aircraft.” explained Jeff Denomme, president at Alpine Aerotech.
The Alpine Aerotech Bear Paw Kits have been designed to retain their shape and also incorporate intelligent retention systems that allow for quick and safe installation/removal. In addition to the Bell 505, Alpine Aerotech also offers superior Bear Paws Kits for the Bell 206L/407, 429 and 205/212/412 aircraft.
Alpine Aerotech is offering a limited time introductory price for the 505 Bear Paw Kit.
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years