JETNET LLC, celebrating its 30th anniversary as the leading provider of corporate aviation information, will be featuring new reporting tools at the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new “Market Reports” tool allows users to customize reports for clients and internal use by choosing which parameters to display, along with their own logos and branding. JETNET will also present their full range of software products and services at this year’s HELI-EXPO. JETNET’s exhibit will run Feb. 27-March 1 in booth #C4134.
“Professionals in the helicopter market will find our new Market Report tool invaluable in client decision-making,” said Mike Foye, JETNET Director of Marketing. “They can quickly generate a professional report booklet from intelligence in our Helicopter database, customized for each client and each request, in a more readable format.”
Market Reports are booklet-style customized outputs from JETNET’s popular intelligence software. Inspired by improved research and visual data presentation tools in JETNET’s products, the new tools were designed with formal presentations in mind, and can be customized to include a client’s header and logo, along with selected data sets determined and configured by the user. The upgraded Market Report function now includes the ability to compare three makes/models on the same range map, details key flight utilization information, and includes a dashboard detailing the Market Absorption Rate. With dozens of serial-number-specific and make/model fleet overviews, subscribers can now customize data sets for a more sophisticated audience.
The new Market Report format, which JETNET designed with input from their clients, provides approximately 20 pages of model intelligence, including model specifications, range maps, fleet composition, market characteristics and insight, buying habits, and sales trends. The report function was designed with both novice and sophisticated subscribers in mind.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion