JETNET LLC, celebrating its 30th anniversary as the leading provider of corporate aviation information, will be featuring new reporting tools at the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new “Market Reports” tool allows users to customize reports for clients and internal use by choosing which parameters to display, along with their own logos and branding. JETNET will also present their full range of software products and services at this year’s HELI-EXPO. JETNET’s exhibit will run Feb. 27-March 1 in booth #C4134.
“Professionals in the helicopter market will find our new Market Report tool invaluable in client decision-making,” said Mike Foye, JETNET Director of Marketing. “They can quickly generate a professional report booklet from intelligence in our Helicopter database, customized for each client and each request, in a more readable format.”
Market Reports are booklet-style customized outputs from JETNET’s popular intelligence software. Inspired by improved research and visual data presentation tools in JETNET’s products, the new tools were designed with formal presentations in mind, and can be customized to include a client’s header and logo, along with selected data sets determined and configured by the user. The upgraded Market Report function now includes the ability to compare three makes/models on the same range map, details key flight utilization information, and includes a dashboard detailing the Market Absorption Rate. With dozens of serial-number-specific and make/model fleet overviews, subscribers can now customize data sets for a more sophisticated audience.
The new Market Report format, which JETNET designed with input from their clients, provides approximately 20 pages of model intelligence, including model specifications, range maps, fleet composition, market characteristics and insight, buying habits, and sales trends. The report function was designed with both novice and sophisticated subscribers in mind.
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS
- Appareo expands AML-STC for Stratus ADS-B Out transponders
- AviChina Acquires AVIC
- Bell Reveals V-247 Vigilant
- Airbus Works with HUMS System
- Polish Navy Overhaul Mi-14 SAR
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey