JETNET LLC, celebrating its 30th anniversary as the leading provider of corporate aviation information, will be featuring new reporting tools at the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new “Market Reports” tool allows users to customize reports for clients and internal use by choosing which parameters to display, along with their own logos and branding. JETNET will also present their full range of software products and services at this year’s HELI-EXPO. JETNET’s exhibit will run Feb. 27-March 1 in booth #C4134.
“Professionals in the helicopter market will find our new Market Report tool invaluable in client decision-making,” said Mike Foye, JETNET Director of Marketing. “They can quickly generate a professional report booklet from intelligence in our Helicopter database, customized for each client and each request, in a more readable format.”
Market Reports are booklet-style customized outputs from JETNET’s popular intelligence software. Inspired by improved research and visual data presentation tools in JETNET’s products, the new tools were designed with formal presentations in mind, and can be customized to include a client’s header and logo, along with selected data sets determined and configured by the user. The upgraded Market Report function now includes the ability to compare three makes/models on the same range map, details key flight utilization information, and includes a dashboard detailing the Market Absorption Rate. With dozens of serial-number-specific and make/model fleet overviews, subscribers can now customize data sets for a more sophisticated audience.
The new Market Report format, which JETNET designed with input from their clients, provides approximately 20 pages of model intelligence, including model specifications, range maps, fleet composition, market characteristics and insight, buying habits, and sales trends. The report function was designed with both novice and sophisticated subscribers in mind.
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police