JETNET LLC, celebrating its 30th anniversary as the leading provider of corporate aviation information, will be featuring new reporting tools at the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new “Market Reports” tool allows users to customize reports for clients and internal use by choosing which parameters to display, along with their own logos and branding. JETNET will also present their full range of software products and services at this year’s HELI-EXPO. JETNET’s exhibit will run Feb. 27-March 1 in booth #C4134.
“Professionals in the helicopter market will find our new Market Report tool invaluable in client decision-making,” said Mike Foye, JETNET Director of Marketing. “They can quickly generate a professional report booklet from intelligence in our Helicopter database, customized for each client and each request, in a more readable format.”
Market Reports are booklet-style customized outputs from JETNET’s popular intelligence software. Inspired by improved research and visual data presentation tools in JETNET’s products, the new tools were designed with formal presentations in mind, and can be customized to include a client’s header and logo, along with selected data sets determined and configured by the user. The upgraded Market Report function now includes the ability to compare three makes/models on the same range map, details key flight utilization information, and includes a dashboard detailing the Market Absorption Rate. With dozens of serial-number-specific and make/model fleet overviews, subscribers can now customize data sets for a more sophisticated audience.
The new Market Report format, which JETNET designed with input from their clients, provides approximately 20 pages of model intelligence, including model specifications, range maps, fleet composition, market characteristics and insight, buying habits, and sales trends. The report function was designed with both novice and sophisticated subscribers in mind.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner