Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS, Toulouse (France) has been selected by Airbus Helicopters to supply the heating valves for its H160 helicopter program. Liebherr-Aerospace will not only develop, qualify and manu-facture the environmental control system components, but the company will also service them.
Liebherr will supply two valves of the heating system that will be installed in the helicopter in order to provide hot air to the cabin, allowing to adjust the temperature inside the cabin and to demist the window panes of the helicopter.
Liebherr-Aerospace incorporated its latest innovations from the field of high-precision electro-mechanical controls into the design of the highly reliable heating valves. Made of light-weight aluminum, they contribute to the optimization of the helicopter’s operating costs.
The contract for the heating valves is the second order Liebherr-Aerospace received in the H160 program: In September 2012, the company was selected to supply the main rotor actuator for the medium twin engine aircraft designed as the successor of the Dauphin helicopter.
Moreover, Liebherr supplies flight control, landing gear and air management systems or components for almost all of Airbus Helicopters’ rotor wing families.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries