Precision Flight Controls to demonstrate its FAA approved B-206/407 helicopter flight simulator at Heli-Expo, Las Vegas 2018.
The B-206/407 flight simulator was first introduced at Heli-Expo 2017. Since then we have achieved FAA AATD certification. Pushing the limits the B-206/407 is built to FAA FTD Level 7 standards and is now capable of additional functionality with its optional control loading, motion platforms and visual systems.
Additionally we have added a new handheld instructor’s interface (IOS touchscreen) that can be used by a second pilot or instructor while training sessions are being conducted.
When it comes to service, our newly developed diagnostic software can be used locally via a GUI interface and/or an internet connection should there be a need for technical support or upgrades. This allows us to keep maintenance and down time to a minimum.
PFC leads the competition in price, quality, functionality, innovation and realism due to our cost savings manufacturing techniques and the ability to offer several cost saving options. The base price starts under $90,000 and is sure to appeal to most. Customers will be glad to hear that there are no hidden maintenance fees and they’re ability to service their own simulator if required.
We invest heavily in our products and pay special attention to detail, functionality and quality. Staying true to these standards is how we have earned the trust of prestigious customers including Teledyne, CAE, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, Boeing, Textron, U.S. Military, Department of Defence, the FAA and NASA.”
PFC simulators are approved by regulatory agencies around the world and are utilized in hundreds of aviation and educational facilities on every continent. Our philosophy is simple – always strive to put the customer first and earn their loyalty. Through attentive service and quality products, rapid return on investment is all but guaranteed. We embrace professionalism and aim for excellence in everything we do.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS