Precision Flight Controls to demonstrate its FAA approved B-206/407 helicopter flight simulator at Heli-Expo, Las Vegas 2018.
The B-206/407 flight simulator was first introduced at Heli-Expo 2017. Since then we have achieved FAA AATD certification. Pushing the limits the B-206/407 is built to FAA FTD Level 7 standards and is now capable of additional functionality with its optional control loading, motion platforms and visual systems.
Additionally we have added a new handheld instructor’s interface (IOS touchscreen) that can be used by a second pilot or instructor while training sessions are being conducted.
When it comes to service, our newly developed diagnostic software can be used locally via a GUI interface and/or an internet connection should there be a need for technical support or upgrades. This allows us to keep maintenance and down time to a minimum.
PFC leads the competition in price, quality, functionality, innovation and realism due to our cost savings manufacturing techniques and the ability to offer several cost saving options. The base price starts under $90,000 and is sure to appeal to most. Customers will be glad to hear that there are no hidden maintenance fees and they’re ability to service their own simulator if required.
We invest heavily in our products and pay special attention to detail, functionality and quality. Staying true to these standards is how we have earned the trust of prestigious customers including Teledyne, CAE, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, Boeing, Textron, U.S. Military, Department of Defence, the FAA and NASA.”
PFC simulators are approved by regulatory agencies around the world and are utilized in hundreds of aviation and educational facilities on every continent. Our philosophy is simple – always strive to put the customer first and earn their loyalty. Through attentive service and quality products, rapid return on investment is all but guaranteed. We embrace professionalism and aim for excellence in everything we do.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away