RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Cabin Floor Trays.
RAMM Aerospace continues to expand their innovative product line for Robinson R44 aircraft. In addition to the R44 Cabin Floor Trays, RAMM Aerospace also offers affordable Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We continue to add to our Robinson product line. The Cabin Floor Tray FAA STC is the sixth STC and we have another six STCs pending,” explains Mike Petsche, VP of Engineering. “Designing kits with thoughtful features is essential as we bring products to market. We want to offer certified kits that have something unique and creative about them, like our R44 Cabin Floor Trays.”
The affordable R44 Cabin Floor Trays are thermoformed using aviation grade material and are rugged and light weight. The installation allows for easy removal for regular cleaning.
RAMM Aerospace offers a complete line of certified R44 Replacement Interior Kits. The approved Robinson product line includes Cabin Floor Trays, Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved. EASA and ANAC approvals are pending.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner