RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Cabin Floor Trays.
RAMM Aerospace continues to expand their innovative product line for Robinson R44 aircraft. In addition to the R44 Cabin Floor Trays, RAMM Aerospace also offers affordable Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We continue to add to our Robinson product line. The Cabin Floor Tray FAA STC is the sixth STC and we have another six STCs pending,” explains Mike Petsche, VP of Engineering. “Designing kits with thoughtful features is essential as we bring products to market. We want to offer certified kits that have something unique and creative about them, like our R44 Cabin Floor Trays.”
The affordable R44 Cabin Floor Trays are thermoformed using aviation grade material and are rugged and light weight. The installation allows for easy removal for regular cleaning.
RAMM Aerospace offers a complete line of certified R44 Replacement Interior Kits. The approved Robinson product line includes Cabin Floor Trays, Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved. EASA and ANAC approvals are pending.
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives