RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Cabin Floor Trays.
RAMM Aerospace continues to expand their innovative product line for Robinson R44 aircraft. In addition to the R44 Cabin Floor Trays, RAMM Aerospace also offers affordable Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We continue to add to our Robinson product line. The Cabin Floor Tray FAA STC is the sixth STC and we have another six STCs pending,” explains Mike Petsche, VP of Engineering. “Designing kits with thoughtful features is essential as we bring products to market. We want to offer certified kits that have something unique and creative about them, like our R44 Cabin Floor Trays.”
The affordable R44 Cabin Floor Trays are thermoformed using aviation grade material and are rugged and light weight. The installation allows for easy removal for regular cleaning.
RAMM Aerospace offers a complete line of certified R44 Replacement Interior Kits. The approved Robinson product line includes Cabin Floor Trays, Precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kits, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit for aircraft with and without air conditioning kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved. EASA and ANAC approvals are pending.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter