Following its debut at the 2018 Consumer Electronic Show, Bell’s Urban Air Taxi arrives in Las Vegas. Guests Heli-Expo attendees are invited to step inside and experience the future of transportation.
“We are continuously discovering new ways to deliver the vertical flight to the masses and Bell’s Urban Air Taxi is the first step,” said Michael Thacker, executive vice president, Technology and Innovation. “Changing the landscape of the vertical lift industry has been our objective from the start and we are excited to push the limits of VTOL as we change the way the world flies.”
The Bell 525 Relentless program continues to advance forward and receive interest from customers around the world. This cutting-edge aircraft integrates Fly-By-Wire technology providing unparalleled crew situational awareness and expand mission capabilities.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X will be also be on display in the Bell booth. The aircraft is making waves around the world, specifically in the Asia – Pacific market with the region’s first delivery to Nautilus Aviation and new orders from Vietnam Helicopter Corporation and SECO International in Japan.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023