Following its debut at the 2018 Consumer Electronic Show, Bell’s Urban Air Taxi arrives in Las Vegas. Guests Heli-Expo attendees are invited to step inside and experience the future of transportation.
“We are continuously discovering new ways to deliver the vertical flight to the masses and Bell’s Urban Air Taxi is the first step,” said Michael Thacker, executive vice president, Technology and Innovation. “Changing the landscape of the vertical lift industry has been our objective from the start and we are excited to push the limits of VTOL as we change the way the world flies.”
The Bell 525 Relentless program continues to advance forward and receive interest from customers around the world. This cutting-edge aircraft integrates Fly-By-Wire technology providing unparalleled crew situational awareness and expand mission capabilities.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X will be also be on display in the Bell booth. The aircraft is making waves around the world, specifically in the Asia – Pacific market with the region’s first delivery to Nautilus Aviation and new orders from Vietnam Helicopter Corporation and SECO International in Japan.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries