Robinson has added Garmin’s new G500H TXi displays to its R44 and R66 options. The two TXi displays add touchscreen functionality to Garmin’s popular G500H system, and consolidate PFD/MFD information on to a single screen. The upgraded displays provide increased resolution and interface with Garmin’s GTN 6xx/7xx touchscreen GPS series.
The GDU (Garmin Display Unit) 1060 TXi is a 10.6-inch display installed in Robinson’s large G500H console with room beneath for any Garmin GTN 6xx/7xx and Genesys SAS/Autopilot.
The GDU 700L TXi is a 7-inch display installed in Robinson’s new compact console with room beneath for any Garmin GTN 6xx. The new landscape-oriented display was designed specifically for Robinson and allows the pilot to switch between a full-screen PFD or full-screen moving map. The compact console configuration eliminates the need for a separate GTN GPS console in front of the pilot.
Both TXi displays support the same optional equipment interfaces (such as XM weather data and radar altimeter) as the non-touchscreen G500H display. The displays also enhance the visibility of the optional Synthetic Vision.
An R66 Turbine helicopter with a Garmin 1060 TXi installation, along with an R44 Raven II helicopter with a Garmin 700L TXi installation will be on display at Heli-Expo in Las Vegas. Both helicopters will also be equipped with a Genesys SAS/Autopilot.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS