Robinson has added Garmin’s new G500H TXi displays to its R44 and R66 options. The two TXi displays add touchscreen functionality to Garmin’s popular G500H system, and consolidate PFD/MFD information on to a single screen. The upgraded displays provide increased resolution and interface with Garmin’s GTN 6xx/7xx touchscreen GPS series.
The GDU (Garmin Display Unit) 1060 TXi is a 10.6-inch display installed in Robinson’s large G500H console with room beneath for any Garmin GTN 6xx/7xx and Genesys SAS/Autopilot.
The GDU 700L TXi is a 7-inch display installed in Robinson’s new compact console with room beneath for any Garmin GTN 6xx. The new landscape-oriented display was designed specifically for Robinson and allows the pilot to switch between a full-screen PFD or full-screen moving map. The compact console configuration eliminates the need for a separate GTN GPS console in front of the pilot.
Both TXi displays support the same optional equipment interfaces (such as XM weather data and radar altimeter) as the non-touchscreen G500H display. The displays also enhance the visibility of the optional Synthetic Vision.
An R66 Turbine helicopter with a Garmin 1060 TXi installation, along with an R44 Raven II helicopter with a Garmin 700L TXi installation will be on display at Heli-Expo in Las Vegas. Both helicopters will also be equipped with a Genesys SAS/Autopilot.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin