Robinson has added Garmin’s new G500H TXi displays to its R44 and R66 options. The two TXi displays add touchscreen functionality to Garmin’s popular G500H system, and consolidate PFD/MFD information on to a single screen. The upgraded displays provide increased resolution and interface with Garmin’s GTN 6xx/7xx touchscreen GPS series.
The GDU (Garmin Display Unit) 1060 TXi is a 10.6-inch display installed in Robinson’s large G500H console with room beneath for any Garmin GTN 6xx/7xx and Genesys SAS/Autopilot.
The GDU 700L TXi is a 7-inch display installed in Robinson’s new compact console with room beneath for any Garmin GTN 6xx. The new landscape-oriented display was designed specifically for Robinson and allows the pilot to switch between a full-screen PFD or full-screen moving map. The compact console configuration eliminates the need for a separate GTN GPS console in front of the pilot.
Both TXi displays support the same optional equipment interfaces (such as XM weather data and radar altimeter) as the non-touchscreen G500H display. The displays also enhance the visibility of the optional Synthetic Vision.
An R66 Turbine helicopter with a Garmin 1060 TXi installation, along with an R44 Raven II helicopter with a Garmin 700L TXi installation will be on display at Heli-Expo in Las Vegas. Both helicopters will also be equipped with a Genesys SAS/Autopilot.
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives