Preparing for the next generation of modern rotor-wing maintenance requirements, Able Aerospace Services has rolled out comprehensive component assembly-level support for the Bell 505 helicopter. In conjunction with its full Bell 429 capabilities, this further bolsters Able as the go-to source for cutting-edge helicopter component repair, overhaul, parts and completion solutions.
The new Bell 505 capabilities include all Bell 505 dynamic component assemblies, from transmission to main rotor hub to gearbox. In addition, Able has been designated as the industry’s preferred provider for all Bell 505 dynamic component warranty events.
“Able has worked with colleagues from across Textron and Bell to ensure we’re ready to meet Bell 505 maintenance requirements the moment they arise,” said Able Aerospace Services General Manager Gabriel Massey. “We want Bell 505 operators to know that they are part of our commitment to superior aftermarket support, whether their aircraft is still under warranty, under the Bell CAP program or experiencing an unscheduled maintenance event.”
As a Bell Certified Service Center, Able can support aircraft under OEM warranty and those enrolled in the Bell Helicopter Customer Advantage Plan (CAP) program, which offers fixed cost-per-flight-hour service options, priority access to parts and assemblies, and ease of maintenance and planning.
The Bell 505 announcement follows Able’s 2017 introduction of repair and overhaul services for all Bell 429 dynamic component assemblies, which since the time of roll-out has grown into a robust pipeline of 429 maintenance and component work.
Collectively, Able offers an in-house platform of resources that allows it to complete 98 percent of all Bell Helicopter jobs on site. This includes more than 10,000 FAA- and OEM-approved repairs and overhauls, the most comprehensive approved Bell 206 replacement parts and repair capabilities in the world, the world’s largest Bell 407 exchange inventory and a growing list of services for the Bell 429, 412, 212, 204, 205, UH-1 and AH-1.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone