Kopter is proud to announce the signature of a firm contract for twelve units plus six options with Helitrans AS, one of Norway’s largest helicopter operators. This major contract further demonstrates the growing interest the SH09 is generating in the market. Helitrans AS is the last operator to complete our Launch Customer group. The Launch Customers will be key in the smooth introduction of the SH09 into various helicopter missions.
Helitrans AS was founded in 1990 and is built on a team of 60 experienced employees amongst which 25 full-time pilots. The company operates a fleet of 17 multipurpose helicopters on a nationwide scale out of 8 different bases. It is today one of the most dynamic operators in Scandinavia in the area of light helicopter and utility operations.
Richard Simonsen, Manager of Helitrans AS and Sales expert comments: “the unobstructed cabin and modern ergonomics of the SH09 will profit both our crew and most importantly our clients, while enabling us to aim for new markets and helicopter activities. The SH09 will perform perfectly in our environment. Together with Kopter Group, our technical teams will participate in the final stage of its development. We are looking forward to benefitting from the high performance of the helicopter but also to benefit from its lower cost of operations brought by modern technology and the right philosophy”.
Andreas Loewenstein, CEO of Kopter, adds: “We look forward to developing a long-term partnership with Helitrans AS and to strongly support their operations. With this order, Kopter reaches the key milestone of completing its Launch Customer portfolio. The teaming with most reputed helicopter operators for the operational introduction of our aircraft into multiple missions and environments will greatly benefit all future owners and operators of the SH09. This order equally allows to solidly increase our firm order book so as to ensure the production gear-up for the first 2-3 years.”
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives