Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE:LMT) has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with HABCO Industries to supply ground support equipment products for the maintenance, servicing and manufacturing production of Sikorsky helicopter products. The announcement was made at the 2018 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo.
The agreement covers all commercial, international military, and U.S. Government ground support equipment, as well as locally fabricated and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) items where Sikorsky is the main source for those products. The agreement commits HABCO to support commercial and military helicopters currently in operational use.
HABCO Industries is a leading supplier of ground support and test equipment as well as engine tooling product solutions that aerospace and defense companies have relied on for operational readiness for more than 47 years.
“HABCO is a long-time Sikorsky supplier. Their experience allows them to understand and embrace our product expectations and deliver GSE for our commercial and military customers. We fully expect the level of service and quality will transfer to the end users,” said Sikorsky’s Director for Fleet Management, Supportability and Training, Simon Gharibian.
“HABCO fully understands the tremendous responsibility that comes with being a distributor for Sikorsky. We’re committed to delivering rapid response with exceptional delivery times and the quality and performance that operators flying Sikorsky aircraft have come to expect,” said Jeff Kretzmer, V.P. Sales and Marketing, HABCO Industries.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries