With its user-friendly interface, e-Spares helps users identify and select the right spare parts and tools easily and efficiently. Prices are instantly displayed, and availability statuses are calculated in real time so that an order can be placed immediately, 24/7.
Olivier Le Merrer, Safran Helicopter Engines EVP Support and Services commented: “With e-Spares, Safran Helicopter Engines adds a new digital solution to its EngineLife® Customer Portal to answer practical customer needs. One example: it is possible to use an Excel file generated by the Web IETP (Interactive Electronic Technical Publications) cart function to create an e-Spares order in a few clicks.”
On the occasion of HAI Heli Expo 2018, the very first official on-line order was placed by Air Methods Group, one of the largest HEMS operator in North America.
e-Spares will be gradually rolled out this year. Its availability may vary depending on users’ geographical location, engine variants and organization compatibility. New features will also be released throughout the year to continue to provide more reactivity and autonomy to customers.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away