Rotortrade Services and Savback Helicopters are very happy to
announce they are joining forces to better support customers in Northern
and Eastern Europe.
Rotortrade is a leading international helicopter dealer and sole global
distributor of Leonardo’s pre-owned helicopters with 6 offices across the
world and Savback Helicopters headquartered in Sweden, is a respected brand
whose reputation spans over 27 years in the aviation industry.
This partnership agreement will result in Savback Helicopters’ ability to
offer even more choices and greater trade in options to its clients and
for Rotortrade to further deepen its global distribution network in Northern
and Eastern Europe.
This relationship will undoubtedly grow through our shared idea of serving
customers locally with better services and support from trusted entities.
We believe our OEM Certified Pre-Owned program will positively transform
the market says Philippe Lubrano, President of Rotortrade. The Rotortrade-Savback
partnership is the next step of both companies in nurturing a more reliable
and trustworthy marketplace based on integrity and transparency for the
Reproduced from Nordic Rotors with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Nordic Rotors which allows us to reproduce stories, but not accompanying images. All images with this story have been separately researched by the HeliHub.com team. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Nordic Rotors.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away