Rotortrade Services and Savback Helicopters are very happy to
announce they are joining forces to better support customers in Northern
and Eastern Europe.
Rotortrade is a leading international helicopter dealer and sole global
distributor of Leonardo’s pre-owned helicopters with 6 offices across the
world and Savback Helicopters headquartered in Sweden, is a respected brand
whose reputation spans over 27 years in the aviation industry.
This partnership agreement will result in Savback Helicopters’ ability to
offer even more choices and greater trade in options to its clients and
for Rotortrade to further deepen its global distribution network in Northern
and Eastern Europe.
This relationship will undoubtedly grow through our shared idea of serving
customers locally with better services and support from trusted entities.
We believe our OEM Certified Pre-Owned program will positively transform
the market says Philippe Lubrano, President of Rotortrade. The Rotortrade-Savback
partnership is the next step of both companies in nurturing a more reliable
and trustworthy marketplace based on integrity and transparency for the
Reproduced from Nordic Rotors with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Nordic Rotors which allows us to reproduce stories, but not accompanying images. All images with this story have been separately researched by the HeliHub.com team. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Nordic Rotors.
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years