Rotortrade Services and Savback Helicopters are very happy to
announce they are joining forces to better support customers in Northern
and Eastern Europe.
Rotortrade is a leading international helicopter dealer and sole global
distributor of Leonardo’s pre-owned helicopters with 6 offices across the
world and Savback Helicopters headquartered in Sweden, is a respected brand
whose reputation spans over 27 years in the aviation industry.
This partnership agreement will result in Savback Helicopters’ ability to
offer even more choices and greater trade in options to its clients and
for Rotortrade to further deepen its global distribution network in Northern
and Eastern Europe.
This relationship will undoubtedly grow through our shared idea of serving
customers locally with better services and support from trusted entities.
We believe our OEM Certified Pre-Owned program will positively transform
the market says Philippe Lubrano, President of Rotortrade. The Rotortrade-Savback
partnership is the next step of both companies in nurturing a more reliable
and trustworthy marketplace based on integrity and transparency for the
Reproduced from Nordic Rotors with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Nordic Rotors which allows us to reproduce stories, but not accompanying images. All images with this story have been separately researched by the HeliHub.com team. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Nordic Rotors.
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives