HeliLadder is debuting the new Field-Deployable Modular Maintenance Platform System in booth C 2538.
The MX5+ system is the only modular ladder-stand on the market. Consisting of a 5’ cantilevered base unit, the Patent-Pending design quickly converts into a 7’, 8’, or 9’ ladder-stand: complete with safety handrails and tool trays.
Also on display is our prototype MX Platform System. Two MX5+ base units easily convert into a full length work platform with safety handrails and tool trays. This is an industry first! No other product provides this level of safe maintenance access and extraordinary portability.
We also carry a selection of advanced-design specialty tooling
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away