HeliLadder is debuting the new Field-Deployable Modular Maintenance Platform System in booth C 2538.
The MX5+ system is the only modular ladder-stand on the market. Consisting of a 5’ cantilevered base unit, the Patent-Pending design quickly converts into a 7’, 8’, or 9’ ladder-stand: complete with safety handrails and tool trays.
Also on display is our prototype MX Platform System. Two MX5+ base units easily convert into a full length work platform with safety handrails and tool trays. This is an industry first! No other product provides this level of safe maintenance access and extraordinary portability.
We also carry a selection of advanced-design specialty tooling
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years