HeliLadder is debuting the new Field-Deployable Modular Maintenance Platform System in booth C 2538.
The MX5+ system is the only modular ladder-stand on the market. Consisting of a 5’ cantilevered base unit, the Patent-Pending design quickly converts into a 7’, 8’, or 9’ ladder-stand: complete with safety handrails and tool trays.
Also on display is our prototype MX Platform System. Two MX5+ base units easily convert into a full length work platform with safety handrails and tool trays. This is an industry first! No other product provides this level of safe maintenance access and extraordinary portability.
We also carry a selection of advanced-design specialty tooling
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives