Our AW139 OJT journals are now CASA approved, providing a first of type solution for maintenance engineers.
With the changes in Part 66 licensing in recent years and the discontinuation of SOE journals for type-rated licenses, there has been no method for attaining the first of type rating on your CASA licence.
After speaking with B1.3 and B2 engineers in limbo, we have developed AW139 OJT journals that are now approved and ready for use. They are open to anyone in industry – so if you are working towards your first helicopter type rating, you don’t need to undertake training with us to access a journal.
Need a solution for Bell 412 and S92 type ratings? Subscribe to our mailing list below and you will be notified when these are approved.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter