Our AW139 OJT journals are now CASA approved, providing a first of type solution for maintenance engineers.
With the changes in Part 66 licensing in recent years and the discontinuation of SOE journals for type-rated licenses, there has been no method for attaining the first of type rating on your CASA licence.
After speaking with B1.3 and B2 engineers in limbo, we have developed AW139 OJT journals that are now approved and ready for use. They are open to anyone in industry – so if you are working towards your first helicopter type rating, you don’t need to undertake training with us to access a journal.
Need a solution for Bell 412 and S92 type ratings? Subscribe to our mailing list below and you will be notified when these are approved.
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives