Our AW139 OJT journals are now CASA approved, providing a first of type solution for maintenance engineers.
With the changes in Part 66 licensing in recent years and the discontinuation of SOE journals for type-rated licenses, there has been no method for attaining the first of type rating on your CASA licence.
After speaking with B1.3 and B2 engineers in limbo, we have developed AW139 OJT journals that are now approved and ready for use. They are open to anyone in industry – so if you are working towards your first helicopter type rating, you don’t need to undertake training with us to access a journal.
Need a solution for Bell 412 and S92 type ratings? Subscribe to our mailing list below and you will be notified when these are approved.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin