Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Services company, announced today that rotorcraft industry veteran, Keith Moreland, has joined the company as a Rotorcraft Regional Engine Manager to provide technical and sales support for helicopter operators in the Eastern United States region.
Moreland brings more than 18 years of rotorcraft industry experience to the role, including time spent as Director of Maintenance at both Rotorcraft Services Group (RSG) and Uniflight. Keith also spent 5 years with Airbus Helicopters as Completions Lead Technician.
“We are excited to welcome Keith to the team and I’m confident he will support Customers in region with his valuable insight and helicopter expertise,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “Keith has a history of hands-on experience with helicopters and he knows the business from the Customer’s perspective.”
Moreland is a licensed Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) mechanic with inspection authorization and has extensive experience related to a diversity of engines built by Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca, along with airframe experience for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopters, Sikorsky and Leonardo (Agusta) rotorcraft platforms. Keith is also a military Veteran with four years in the U.S. Air Force and six years as a Combat Medic for the USAF Guard, 117th Air Refueling Wing, in Birmingham, Alabama.
“Keith is a true asset to our rotorcraft engine sales team and will be a great technical and mechanical knowledge resource for his Customers, ensuring they receive the high level of service and support they expect from Dallas Airmotive,” Stubbs said.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter