Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Services company, announced today that rotorcraft industry veteran, Keith Moreland, has joined the company as a Rotorcraft Regional Engine Manager to provide technical and sales support for helicopter operators in the Eastern United States region.
Moreland brings more than 18 years of rotorcraft industry experience to the role, including time spent as Director of Maintenance at both Rotorcraft Services Group (RSG) and Uniflight. Keith also spent 5 years with Airbus Helicopters as Completions Lead Technician.
“We are excited to welcome Keith to the team and I’m confident he will support Customers in region with his valuable insight and helicopter expertise,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “Keith has a history of hands-on experience with helicopters and he knows the business from the Customer’s perspective.”
Moreland is a licensed Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) mechanic with inspection authorization and has extensive experience related to a diversity of engines built by Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca, along with airframe experience for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopters, Sikorsky and Leonardo (Agusta) rotorcraft platforms. Keith is also a military Veteran with four years in the U.S. Air Force and six years as a Combat Medic for the USAF Guard, 117th Air Refueling Wing, in Birmingham, Alabama.
“Keith is a true asset to our rotorcraft engine sales team and will be a great technical and mechanical knowledge resource for his Customers, ensuring they receive the high level of service and support they expect from Dallas Airmotive,” Stubbs said.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30