Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Services company, announced today that rotorcraft industry veteran, Keith Moreland, has joined the company as a Rotorcraft Regional Engine Manager to provide technical and sales support for helicopter operators in the Eastern United States region.
Moreland brings more than 18 years of rotorcraft industry experience to the role, including time spent as Director of Maintenance at both Rotorcraft Services Group (RSG) and Uniflight. Keith also spent 5 years with Airbus Helicopters as Completions Lead Technician.
“We are excited to welcome Keith to the team and I’m confident he will support Customers in region with his valuable insight and helicopter expertise,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “Keith has a history of hands-on experience with helicopters and he knows the business from the Customer’s perspective.”
Moreland is a licensed Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) mechanic with inspection authorization and has extensive experience related to a diversity of engines built by Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca, along with airframe experience for Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopters, Sikorsky and Leonardo (Agusta) rotorcraft platforms. Keith is also a military Veteran with four years in the U.S. Air Force and six years as a Combat Medic for the USAF Guard, 117th Air Refueling Wing, in Birmingham, Alabama.
“Keith is a true asset to our rotorcraft engine sales team and will be a great technical and mechanical knowledge resource for his Customers, ensuring they receive the high level of service and support they expect from Dallas Airmotive,” Stubbs said.
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives