Kaman Aerosystems (Kaman), a division of the aerospace segment of Kaman Corporation (NYSE:KAMN), announced today that Darlene Smith has been appointed Vice President and General Manager of Kaman’s Air Vehicles and MRO (AVMRO) division effective April 2, 2018.
In this role, Smith will lead Kaman’s aircraft OEM operations including sales, production and support of the K-MAX® medium-to-heavy lift helicopter and support for the worldwide fleet of SH-2G Super Seasprite naval helicopters.
Ms. Smith has over 35 years of experience in the Aerospace industry, including more than two decades with Pratt & Whitney where she held a number of increasingly responsible positions. She joined Kaman in 2001 where her experience crosses a variety of functional areas including operations, supply chain, OEM aftermarket sales, logistics, continuous improvement and business systems. She most recently served as Kaman’s Vice President – Supply Chain and Enterprise Performance. During her career Ms. Smith has been certified by APICS (CPIM) and obtained a Six Sigma Green Belt. She holds a Master of Management degree from Cambridge College.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin