Southeast Aerospace, the first company to have partnered to achieve the first ADS-B STC, has announced it’s latest ADS-B solution for the Part 29 market.
Southeast Aerospace has partnered with Peregrine and Air Methods (as the ODA) to provide a panel and remote mount fully integrated ADS-B solution for a variety of Part 29 airframes. Utilizing a Gables G7614 Control Head and remote Garmin GTX-3X5R or panel mounted GTX345, we are offering the STC data and Right to Use (RTU) for those customers who have legacy Part 29 Helicopters. A remote mount feature offers the customer ease of installation for aircraft with existing XPDR controllers installed. Weather and traffic can be displayed on existing Garmin displays or pilot’s iPad, increasing safety and situational awareness.
The Garmin GTX series provides 1090ES out, dual “in” (978/1090) receive capabilities, Connext/Bluetooth connectivity for Garmin Pilot, ForeFlight Mobile, and Aera 795/796. Unit also has the optional capability of an internal GPS, removing the need to install or upgrade the existing GPS system in the aircraft.
“Southeast Aerospace is committed to providing affordable ADS-B solutions for all segments of aviation. We began our solutions with the single engine platforms, most recently Part 25 solutions, and now Part 29,” said Nathan Hernandez, BD/Sales manager Aircraft Modifications of Southeast Aerospace. “2020 is fast approaching, with only 2 full years to comply with the ADS-B mandate, Southeast is working to offer low cost, flexible solutions, so that everyone can take advantage of the safety benefits of ADS-B,” said Nathan.
Southeast Aerospace has submitted for the Part 29 AML STC, which will include Airbus BK117/EC145 and AS365 Dauphin, Agusta (Leonardo) A109/A119, and the Bell 412. They anticipate approval in late Q1/18 with an additional 6 Roto
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin