Southeast Aerospace, the first company to have partnered to achieve the first ADS-B STC, has announced it’s latest ADS-B solution for the Part 29 market.
Southeast Aerospace has partnered with Peregrine and Air Methods (as the ODA) to provide a panel and remote mount fully integrated ADS-B solution for a variety of Part 29 airframes. Utilizing a Gables G7614 Control Head and remote Garmin GTX-3X5R or panel mounted GTX345, we are offering the STC data and Right to Use (RTU) for those customers who have legacy Part 29 Helicopters. A remote mount feature offers the customer ease of installation for aircraft with existing XPDR controllers installed. Weather and traffic can be displayed on existing Garmin displays or pilot’s iPad, increasing safety and situational awareness.
The Garmin GTX series provides 1090ES out, dual “in” (978/1090) receive capabilities, Connext/Bluetooth connectivity for Garmin Pilot, ForeFlight Mobile, and Aera 795/796. Unit also has the optional capability of an internal GPS, removing the need to install or upgrade the existing GPS system in the aircraft.
“Southeast Aerospace is committed to providing affordable ADS-B solutions for all segments of aviation. We began our solutions with the single engine platforms, most recently Part 25 solutions, and now Part 29,” said Nathan Hernandez, BD/Sales manager Aircraft Modifications of Southeast Aerospace. “2020 is fast approaching, with only 2 full years to comply with the ADS-B mandate, Southeast is working to offer low cost, flexible solutions, so that everyone can take advantage of the safety benefits of ADS-B,” said Nathan.
Southeast Aerospace has submitted for the Part 29 AML STC, which will include Airbus BK117/EC145 and AS365 Dauphin, Agusta (Leonardo) A109/A119, and the Bell 412. They anticipate approval in late Q1/18 with an additional 6 Roto
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives