Southeast Aerospace, the first company to have partnered to achieve the first ADS-B STC, has announced it’s latest ADS-B solution for the Part 29 market.
Southeast Aerospace has partnered with Peregrine and Air Methods (as the ODA) to provide a panel and remote mount fully integrated ADS-B solution for a variety of Part 29 airframes. Utilizing a Gables G7614 Control Head and remote Garmin GTX-3X5R or panel mounted GTX345, we are offering the STC data and Right to Use (RTU) for those customers who have legacy Part 29 Helicopters. A remote mount feature offers the customer ease of installation for aircraft with existing XPDR controllers installed. Weather and traffic can be displayed on existing Garmin displays or pilot’s iPad, increasing safety and situational awareness.
The Garmin GTX series provides 1090ES out, dual “in” (978/1090) receive capabilities, Connext/Bluetooth connectivity for Garmin Pilot, ForeFlight Mobile, and Aera 795/796. Unit also has the optional capability of an internal GPS, removing the need to install or upgrade the existing GPS system in the aircraft.
“Southeast Aerospace is committed to providing affordable ADS-B solutions for all segments of aviation. We began our solutions with the single engine platforms, most recently Part 25 solutions, and now Part 29,” said Nathan Hernandez, BD/Sales manager Aircraft Modifications of Southeast Aerospace. “2020 is fast approaching, with only 2 full years to comply with the ADS-B mandate, Southeast is working to offer low cost, flexible solutions, so that everyone can take advantage of the safety benefits of ADS-B,” said Nathan.
Southeast Aerospace has submitted for the Part 29 AML STC, which will include Airbus BK117/EC145 and AS365 Dauphin, Agusta (Leonardo) A109/A119, and the Bell 412. They anticipate approval in late Q1/18 with an additional 6 Roto
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd