Due to the growing need for helicopters in critical emergency and business situations, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics has expanded its global service capabilities to provide additional logistics support to the Helicopter industry worldwide.
Helicopters provide vital transport services for search and rescue, emergency medical services, military, law enforcement and firefighting missions, as well as critical services for offshore oil and gas, utilities, and private business needs.
Sterling has increased its customer service representation and support in the US, UK, Germany and Australia, and gives those that service the helicopter industry, such as Helicopter Operators, Original Equipment Manufactures (OEMs) and Fixed-Based Operators (FBOs) and Maintenance, Repair and Operating Supplies (MROs), 24/7 access to dedicated logistics specialists with an in-depth understanding of the aviation and helicopter supply chain.
Sterling’s global network and AOG experience provides the industry with priority delivery of everything a helicopter aircraft might need to keep it flying, either on the same day or next day. Whether shipping heavy weight or oversized parts for production or maintenance checks, to urgent parts of any size for a grounded helicopter, Sterling’s aviation logistics specialists can arrange for a charter aircraft, priority freight, handcarry, or next flight out or next drive out to anywhere in the world within minutes.
“We are pleased to offer the helicopter industry expanded service capabilities and expertise from aviation logistics specialists to help with their urgent logistics needs— anytime of the day or night—or wherever in the world an urgent part is needed for a vital mission” says Claus Engelbrechtsen, Executive VP, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics.
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives