Due to the growing need for helicopters in critical emergency and business situations, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics has expanded its global service capabilities to provide additional logistics support to the Helicopter industry worldwide.
Helicopters provide vital transport services for search and rescue, emergency medical services, military, law enforcement and firefighting missions, as well as critical services for offshore oil and gas, utilities, and private business needs.
Sterling has increased its customer service representation and support in the US, UK, Germany and Australia, and gives those that service the helicopter industry, such as Helicopter Operators, Original Equipment Manufactures (OEMs) and Fixed-Based Operators (FBOs) and Maintenance, Repair and Operating Supplies (MROs), 24/7 access to dedicated logistics specialists with an in-depth understanding of the aviation and helicopter supply chain.
Sterling’s global network and AOG experience provides the industry with priority delivery of everything a helicopter aircraft might need to keep it flying, either on the same day or next day. Whether shipping heavy weight or oversized parts for production or maintenance checks, to urgent parts of any size for a grounded helicopter, Sterling’s aviation logistics specialists can arrange for a charter aircraft, priority freight, handcarry, or next flight out or next drive out to anywhere in the world within minutes.
“We are pleased to offer the helicopter industry expanded service capabilities and expertise from aviation logistics specialists to help with their urgent logistics needs— anytime of the day or night—or wherever in the world an urgent part is needed for a vital mission” says Claus Engelbrechtsen, Executive VP, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away