Due to the growing need for helicopters in critical emergency and business situations, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics has expanded its global service capabilities to provide additional logistics support to the Helicopter industry worldwide.
Helicopters provide vital transport services for search and rescue, emergency medical services, military, law enforcement and firefighting missions, as well as critical services for offshore oil and gas, utilities, and private business needs.
Sterling has increased its customer service representation and support in the US, UK, Germany and Australia, and gives those that service the helicopter industry, such as Helicopter Operators, Original Equipment Manufactures (OEMs) and Fixed-Based Operators (FBOs) and Maintenance, Repair and Operating Supplies (MROs), 24/7 access to dedicated logistics specialists with an in-depth understanding of the aviation and helicopter supply chain.
Sterling’s global network and AOG experience provides the industry with priority delivery of everything a helicopter aircraft might need to keep it flying, either on the same day or next day. Whether shipping heavy weight or oversized parts for production or maintenance checks, to urgent parts of any size for a grounded helicopter, Sterling’s aviation logistics specialists can arrange for a charter aircraft, priority freight, handcarry, or next flight out or next drive out to anywhere in the world within minutes.
“We are pleased to offer the helicopter industry expanded service capabilities and expertise from aviation logistics specialists to help with their urgent logistics needs— anytime of the day or night—or wherever in the world an urgent part is needed for a vital mission” says Claus Engelbrechtsen, Executive VP, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics.
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary