Due to the growing need for helicopters in critical emergency and business situations, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics has expanded its global service capabilities to provide additional logistics support to the Helicopter industry worldwide.
Helicopters provide vital transport services for search and rescue, emergency medical services, military, law enforcement and firefighting missions, as well as critical services for offshore oil and gas, utilities, and private business needs.
Sterling has increased its customer service representation and support in the US, UK, Germany and Australia, and gives those that service the helicopter industry, such as Helicopter Operators, Original Equipment Manufactures (OEMs) and Fixed-Based Operators (FBOs) and Maintenance, Repair and Operating Supplies (MROs), 24/7 access to dedicated logistics specialists with an in-depth understanding of the aviation and helicopter supply chain.
Sterling’s global network and AOG experience provides the industry with priority delivery of everything a helicopter aircraft might need to keep it flying, either on the same day or next day. Whether shipping heavy weight or oversized parts for production or maintenance checks, to urgent parts of any size for a grounded helicopter, Sterling’s aviation logistics specialists can arrange for a charter aircraft, priority freight, handcarry, or next flight out or next drive out to anywhere in the world within minutes.
“We are pleased to offer the helicopter industry expanded service capabilities and expertise from aviation logistics specialists to help with their urgent logistics needs— anytime of the day or night—or wherever in the world an urgent part is needed for a vital mission” says Claus Engelbrechtsen, Executive VP, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics.
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS
- Appareo expands AML-STC for Stratus ADS-B Out transponders
- AviChina Acquires AVIC
- Bell Reveals V-247 Vigilant
- Airbus Works with HUMS System
- Polish Navy Overhaul Mi-14 SAR
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK