As a highlight of the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO, Oceania Aviation was honored to be recognised for its outstanding commitment and service to the MD500 single engine fleet in their region at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting.
Presented by MD Helicopters’ Randy Schaffer, Eric Kessler, Chris Wolfe and George Martinez, Oceania Aviation’s Helicopter Components Manager Peter Hatley was all too happy to accept this award on behalf of the company.
“Having supported the MD500 type in New Zealand for years, we pride ourselves on offering the industry with quality service and support, and we are honored to have our work recognized by MD Helicopters across their service centre network,” says Helicopter Components Manager, Peter Hatley.
This award also recognizes exceptional engagement with MYMD.Aero, a customer service portal that allows increased communication and provides customers with the tools for data management, order placement, quoting, reviewing stock as well as an easy way to access MD technical publications.
“We have supported the use of MYMD.Aero since it’s conception and believe sharing data between manufacturers and customers is a great step toward reducing A.O.G. and improving type satisfaction,” says Marketing Manager, Jessica Peckett. “Within New Zealand, the MD500 type is beloved and with 98 on the register the 500s make a significant impact on the aviation landscape of New Zealand and we are proud to support them.”
Oceania Aviation, is headquartered in New Zealand and has been providing the Australasian region with a comprehensive suite of general aviation services for the last 25 years. These services include helicopter component repair and overhaul, avionics install and upgrade, blade repair, turbine engine repair and overhaul, parts supply and more.
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale