As a highlight of the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO, Oceania Aviation was honored to be recognised for its outstanding commitment and service to the MD500 single engine fleet in their region at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting.
Presented by MD Helicopters’ Randy Schaffer, Eric Kessler, Chris Wolfe and George Martinez, Oceania Aviation’s Helicopter Components Manager Peter Hatley was all too happy to accept this award on behalf of the company.
“Having supported the MD500 type in New Zealand for years, we pride ourselves on offering the industry with quality service and support, and we are honored to have our work recognized by MD Helicopters across their service centre network,” says Helicopter Components Manager, Peter Hatley.
This award also recognizes exceptional engagement with MYMD.Aero, a customer service portal that allows increased communication and provides customers with the tools for data management, order placement, quoting, reviewing stock as well as an easy way to access MD technical publications.
“We have supported the use of MYMD.Aero since it’s conception and believe sharing data between manufacturers and customers is a great step toward reducing A.O.G. and improving type satisfaction,” says Marketing Manager, Jessica Peckett. “Within New Zealand, the MD500 type is beloved and with 98 on the register the 500s make a significant impact on the aviation landscape of New Zealand and we are proud to support them.”
Oceania Aviation, is headquartered in New Zealand and has been providing the Australasian region with a comprehensive suite of general aviation services for the last 25 years. These services include helicopter component repair and overhaul, avionics install and upgrade, blade repair, turbine engine repair and overhaul, parts supply and more.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018