As a highlight of the 2018 HAI HELI-EXPO, Oceania Aviation was honored to be recognised for its outstanding commitment and service to the MD500 single engine fleet in their region at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting at the MD Helicopters Service Centre Meeting.
Presented by MD Helicopters’ Randy Schaffer, Eric Kessler, Chris Wolfe and George Martinez, Oceania Aviation’s Helicopter Components Manager Peter Hatley was all too happy to accept this award on behalf of the company.
“Having supported the MD500 type in New Zealand for years, we pride ourselves on offering the industry with quality service and support, and we are honored to have our work recognized by MD Helicopters across their service centre network,” says Helicopter Components Manager, Peter Hatley.
This award also recognizes exceptional engagement with MYMD.Aero, a customer service portal that allows increased communication and provides customers with the tools for data management, order placement, quoting, reviewing stock as well as an easy way to access MD technical publications.
“We have supported the use of MYMD.Aero since it’s conception and believe sharing data between manufacturers and customers is a great step toward reducing A.O.G. and improving type satisfaction,” says Marketing Manager, Jessica Peckett. “Within New Zealand, the MD500 type is beloved and with 98 on the register the 500s make a significant impact on the aviation landscape of New Zealand and we are proud to support them.”
Oceania Aviation, is headquartered in New Zealand and has been providing the Australasian region with a comprehensive suite of general aviation services for the last 25 years. These services include helicopter component repair and overhaul, avionics install and upgrade, blade repair, turbine engine repair and overhaul, parts supply and more.
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s