Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics today announced David Copeland, the company’s Director of Sales, has been elected to the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) Board of Directors. Seven new members, including Copeland, will serve a three-year term beginning this month.
“I’m honored to support AEA and their membership,” said Copeland. “As a team, we share a common goal of exploring new perspectives and applying our unique experiences to further the success of our industry. We’re all very excited about what’s next for aviation!”
The AEA Board of Directors governs the worldwide organization. AEA members include government-certified international repair stations, manufacturers of avionics equipment, instrument repair facilities, instrument manufacturers, airframe manufacturers, test equipment manufacturers, major distributors, engineers and educational institutions.
Copeland brings a life-long passion for aviation and more than 30 years of aviation experience to this position. He has served in numerous volunteer roles with the EAA, AOPA, NIFA and other industry-related boards and committees. As Director of Sales and a member of Mid-Continent’s Leadership Team, Copeland drives global sales opportunities for new products and repair services, and contributes to the company’s Strategic Planning.
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF