Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics today announced David Copeland, the company’s Director of Sales, has been elected to the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) Board of Directors. Seven new members, including Copeland, will serve a three-year term beginning this month.
“I’m honored to support AEA and their membership,” said Copeland. “As a team, we share a common goal of exploring new perspectives and applying our unique experiences to further the success of our industry. We’re all very excited about what’s next for aviation!”
The AEA Board of Directors governs the worldwide organization. AEA members include government-certified international repair stations, manufacturers of avionics equipment, instrument repair facilities, instrument manufacturers, airframe manufacturers, test equipment manufacturers, major distributors, engineers and educational institutions.
Copeland brings a life-long passion for aviation and more than 30 years of aviation experience to this position. He has served in numerous volunteer roles with the EAA, AOPA, NIFA and other industry-related boards and committees. As Director of Sales and a member of Mid-Continent’s Leadership Team, Copeland drives global sales opportunities for new products and repair services, and contributes to the company’s Strategic Planning.
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale