Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics today announced David Copeland, the company’s Director of Sales, has been elected to the Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) Board of Directors. Seven new members, including Copeland, will serve a three-year term beginning this month.
“I’m honored to support AEA and their membership,” said Copeland. “As a team, we share a common goal of exploring new perspectives and applying our unique experiences to further the success of our industry. We’re all very excited about what’s next for aviation!”
The AEA Board of Directors governs the worldwide organization. AEA members include government-certified international repair stations, manufacturers of avionics equipment, instrument repair facilities, instrument manufacturers, airframe manufacturers, test equipment manufacturers, major distributors, engineers and educational institutions.
Copeland brings a life-long passion for aviation and more than 30 years of aviation experience to this position. He has served in numerous volunteer roles with the EAA, AOPA, NIFA and other industry-related boards and committees. As Director of Sales and a member of Mid-Continent’s Leadership Team, Copeland drives global sales opportunities for new products and repair services, and contributes to the company’s Strategic Planning.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018