Market research firm Technavio has announced the release of their latest report on the global military helicopter MRO market. This new report will provide expert market insights for the forecast period 2018-2022.
The report will follow up on Technavio’s previous military helicopter MRO market research, offering an up-to-date assessment of the market in the context of new developments, emerging trends, factors leading towards market growth, and the competitive vendor landscape.
The upgraded research report on the military helicopter MRO market is an integral part of Technavio’s defense portfolio. Technavio covers an extensive range of market research reports on the defense sector, providing strategic insights on various characteristics of the industry. Some of the trending topics include anti-tank missile system, UAV, airborne ISR, and sonobuoy.
This report is available at a USD 1,000 discount for a limited time only: View market snapshot before purchasing
Save more with Technavio. Buy 2 reports and get the third for FREE: View all Technavio’s current offers
Military helicopter MRO market: opportunity analysis
Technavio’s previous report on the global military helicopter MRO market projected that the Americas showed the highest potential in 2015 compared to EMEA and APAC. Due to budget cuts in the US, the procurement of military helicopters is expected to decrease. This will compel the military to invest in upgrading and modernizing their helicopter fleets to increase the service life of the existing rotary wing aircraft.
In the previous report, a senior research analyst at Technavio stated, “Increasing investments in manufacturing and MRO facilities is a key factor driving growth in the market. The focus of military is on upgrading their fleet with the latest technology as aircraft in their inventory are equipped with older technology. Developing countries such as India are heavily investing in manufacturing and MRO activities in military aircraft. Such increase in investments will drive market growth.”
Technavio’s new report on the global military helicopter MRO market will evaluate the key geographical regions and their behavior over the past four years, introducing new data and observations and providing new predictions.
Looking for the latest information on the global military helicopter MRO market? Request a free sample report
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
Detailed analysis at your fingertips
Some of the topics that will be revisited in the new report include:
- Market size and growth rate through 2022
- Top factors driving the market growth
- Emerging trends in the market
- Market opportunities
The report on the global military helicopter MRO market for the period 2018-2022 is available to order now and will be delivered within one week of purchase.
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease