1th edition of the International helicopter industry exhibition HeliRussia 2018, which will be held from May 24 to 26 at Crocus Expo IEC in Moscow, has once again have chosen its Show Observer as its official daily. This publication is produced by one of Russia’s oldest aviation business magazines, Air Transport Observer, and has been providing coverage of the HeliRussia since the first event in 2008.
The team of Russia’s top aviation journalists will be reporting from the HeliRussia 2018 floor. Two issues of Show Observer HeliRussia to be published on May 24 and 25 and will cover the most important news and events of the largest helicopter expo in Europe and North Asia
The daily Russian/English Show Observer issues with the total of 10,000 copies will be distributed free of charge at all the booths and among show participants. Issues are also will be available on web-portal ATO.ru and via special ATO app available in App Store and Google Play.
Show Observer’s successful presence at major Russian aerospace and defense events including MAKS air show, Army Forum, JetExpo business aviation exhibition and MRO Russia conference makes the publication an ideal marketing tool both for exhibitors and for business guests.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018