1th edition of the International helicopter industry exhibition HeliRussia 2018, which will be held from May 24 to 26 at Crocus Expo IEC in Moscow, has once again have chosen its Show Observer as its official daily. This publication is produced by one of Russia’s oldest aviation business magazines, Air Transport Observer, and has been providing coverage of the HeliRussia since the first event in 2008.
The team of Russia’s top aviation journalists will be reporting from the HeliRussia 2018 floor. Two issues of Show Observer HeliRussia to be published on May 24 and 25 and will cover the most important news and events of the largest helicopter expo in Europe and North Asia
The daily Russian/English Show Observer issues with the total of 10,000 copies will be distributed free of charge at all the booths and among show participants. Issues are also will be available on web-portal ATO.ru and via special ATO app available in App Store and Google Play.
Show Observer’s successful presence at major Russian aerospace and defense events including MAKS air show, Army Forum, JetExpo business aviation exhibition and MRO Russia conference makes the publication an ideal marketing tool both for exhibitors and for business guests.
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF