1th edition of the International helicopter industry exhibition HeliRussia 2018, which will be held from May 24 to 26 at Crocus Expo IEC in Moscow, has once again have chosen its Show Observer as its official daily. This publication is produced by one of Russia’s oldest aviation business magazines, Air Transport Observer, and has been providing coverage of the HeliRussia since the first event in 2008.
The team of Russia’s top aviation journalists will be reporting from the HeliRussia 2018 floor. Two issues of Show Observer HeliRussia to be published on May 24 and 25 and will cover the most important news and events of the largest helicopter expo in Europe and North Asia
The daily Russian/English Show Observer issues with the total of 10,000 copies will be distributed free of charge at all the booths and among show participants. Issues are also will be available on web-portal ATO.ru and via special ATO app available in App Store and Google Play.
Show Observer’s successful presence at major Russian aerospace and defense events including MAKS air show, Army Forum, JetExpo business aviation exhibition and MRO Russia conference makes the publication an ideal marketing tool both for exhibitors and for business guests.
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawk to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Software for UH-60V
- LONGBOW Awarded $170 Million in Orders
- Sikorsky Honors UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Netherlands signs combined Apache and Chinook sustainment contract with Boeing
- ASU Obtains EASA NVIS STC on AW139
- Indian state of Maharastra orders Sikorsky S76D
- First Helicopter Degree Graduates
- First ground test of Safran hybrid electric propulsion system
- Meggitt awarded five year fuel cell contract
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale