Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics today introduced the MD32 Magnetometer designed specifically for the company’s MD302 Standby Attitude Module (SAM®).
The MD32 Magnetometer delivers independent heading reference without orientation limitations or the need for special installation hardware. Its compact design, unique mounting flexibility and convenient cockpit calibration ensure easy, economical installation.
“The MD32 Magnetometer provides heading information independent of the primary avionics,” said David Copeland, Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics’ Director of Sales. “With this optional magnetometer, SAM is now the first certified indicator to deliver independent attitude, altitude, airspeed, vertical trend, slip and heading information in a 2-inch format.”
The MD32 Magnetometer and SAM will be on display throughout the AEA International Convention and Trade Show booth 517, March 26 – 29, at the MGM Grand Las Vegas.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30