Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics today introduced the MD32 Magnetometer designed specifically for the company’s MD302 Standby Attitude Module (SAM®).
The MD32 Magnetometer delivers independent heading reference without orientation limitations or the need for special installation hardware. Its compact design, unique mounting flexibility and convenient cockpit calibration ensure easy, economical installation.
“The MD32 Magnetometer provides heading information independent of the primary avionics,” said David Copeland, Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics’ Director of Sales. “With this optional magnetometer, SAM is now the first certified indicator to deliver independent attitude, altitude, airspeed, vertical trend, slip and heading information in a 2-inch format.”
The MD32 Magnetometer and SAM will be on display throughout the AEA International Convention and Trade Show booth 517, March 26 – 29, at the MGM Grand Las Vegas.
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s
- Guardian Flight appoints new VP of Base Operations
- DRF takeover of the RTH station for 20th time
- Nepal Army defends its decision over helicopter procurement process
- CHC Norway Wins Contract Extension with Aker BP
- Indian delegation to visit Kamov Design Bureau
- Columbia Helicopters to become the Total Logistics Support provider for GE Aviation