More good news – Babcock has secured a new five-year relationship with the Great Western Air Ambulance charity (GWAAC)!
This means we will continue to provide the charity with full aviation support, including flight operations and maintenance of their EC135 T2+.aircraft – G-GWAC – until at least March 2023.
Managing Director of Babcock Onshore, Tim Shattock said: “We’re proud to be a part of the GWAAC team which provides a critical service for over two million people across the South West of England.”
Anna Perry, CEO of Great Western Air Ambulance Charity said: “Our charity has been supported by Babcock since our first flight in 2008. Over the last 10 years we have worked in partnership through a number of changes and opportunities, including several changes to the type of helicopter we use for our life-saving missions.
“As we look forward to moving into our new, purpose-built airbase in Almondsbury, Bristol, we are delighted to retain the support and assurance that we receive from Babcock, as our chosen helicopter provider for the next five years.
“We appreciate Babcock’s focus on minimising downtime and the way their management team and dedicated pilots provide excellent service to our charity. This is a genuine partnership and one we value.”
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30