ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) announced the winners of its 2017 Supplier Recognition Award program. The ten recipient companies were honored for exhibiting exceptional leadership that celebrates our SPIRIT Values.
Awards were given in two areas: focus on execution and doing business better.
ConocoPhillips’ business units around the world generated nominations internally, with winners chosen by a cross-functional committee of senior managers.
“2017 was a transformative year for ConocoPhillips, and our success would not have been possible without the leadership and commitment to excellence demonstrated by our suppliers around the world,” said Al Hirshberg, executive vice president, Production, Drilling & Projects. “These 10 companies distinguished themselves as key players in helping us deliver on our operational metrics and achieve one of the best years ever on safety. This program is a way to publicly recognize the important role suppliers play in helping us achieve our goals and deliver differential benefits to our stakeholders.”
The 2017 award recipients are:
Focus on Execution: Babcock Offshore Services Australasia Pty Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Centerfire Contracting Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Crossfire, LLC
Focus on Execution: Nanuq AFC
Focus on Execution: Petro Star Inc.
Focus on Execution: Xtreme Engineering Pty Ltd.
Doing Business Better: Goodnight Midstream, LLC
Doing Business Better: Hertel UK Ltd.
Doing Business Better: WGP Group Ltd. and Magseis Operations AS
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s
- Guardian Flight appoints new VP of Base Operations
- DRF takeover of the RTH station for 20th time
- Nepal Army defends its decision over helicopter procurement process
- CHC Norway Wins Contract Extension with Aker BP
- Indian delegation to visit Kamov Design Bureau
- Columbia Helicopters to become the Total Logistics Support provider for GE Aviation