ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) announced the winners of its 2017 Supplier Recognition Award program. The ten recipient companies were honored for exhibiting exceptional leadership that celebrates our SPIRIT Values.
Awards were given in two areas: focus on execution and doing business better.
ConocoPhillips’ business units around the world generated nominations internally, with winners chosen by a cross-functional committee of senior managers.
“2017 was a transformative year for ConocoPhillips, and our success would not have been possible without the leadership and commitment to excellence demonstrated by our suppliers around the world,” said Al Hirshberg, executive vice president, Production, Drilling & Projects. “These 10 companies distinguished themselves as key players in helping us deliver on our operational metrics and achieve one of the best years ever on safety. This program is a way to publicly recognize the important role suppliers play in helping us achieve our goals and deliver differential benefits to our stakeholders.”
The 2017 award recipients are:
Focus on Execution: Babcock Offshore Services Australasia Pty Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Centerfire Contracting Ltd.
Focus on Execution: Crossfire, LLC
Focus on Execution: Nanuq AFC
Focus on Execution: Petro Star Inc.
Focus on Execution: Xtreme Engineering Pty Ltd.
Doing Business Better: Goodnight Midstream, LLC
Doing Business Better: Hertel UK Ltd.
Doing Business Better: WGP Group Ltd. and Magseis Operations AS
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing