S.A.F.E Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced that it has successfully satisfied its contract for the custom design, engineering and manufacturing of safety-first ergonomic Bell 429 maintenance stands for the Nassau County Police Department (NCPD) in Bethpage, New York.
SAFE Structure has pioneered the way for developing a complete ergonomic safety first custom maintenance stands and hangar equipment specific to the Bell 429. SAFE Structure worked alongside the NCPD maintenance crew gaining critical feedback throughout the design and prototyping phase of the project. The first set of prototype stands were delivered in January 2017 at which S.A.F.E. Structure conducted a thorough test fit to inspect all aspects of the designs furthering perfecting and optimize safety and ergonomic concerns. SAFE Structure then made enhancement modifications to the stands and now the final product line is out on the market.
SAFE has recently added a custom proprietary anti-fatigue mat to the deck of their maintenance stands and platforms to protect the mechanics ankles, knees and back along with a F.O.D. waist can to increase efficiency by providing a more ergonomic work space. These two innovative additions are included as a standard option in every maintenance stand and platform manufactured by SAFE.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary