S.A.F.E Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced that it has successfully satisfied its contract for the custom design, engineering and manufacturing of safety-first ergonomic Bell 429 maintenance stands for the Nassau County Police Department (NCPD) in Bethpage, New York.
SAFE Structure has pioneered the way for developing a complete ergonomic safety first custom maintenance stands and hangar equipment specific to the Bell 429. SAFE Structure worked alongside the NCPD maintenance crew gaining critical feedback throughout the design and prototyping phase of the project. The first set of prototype stands were delivered in January 2017 at which S.A.F.E. Structure conducted a thorough test fit to inspect all aspects of the designs furthering perfecting and optimize safety and ergonomic concerns. SAFE Structure then made enhancement modifications to the stands and now the final product line is out on the market.
SAFE has recently added a custom proprietary anti-fatigue mat to the deck of their maintenance stands and platforms to protect the mechanics ankles, knees and back along with a F.O.D. waist can to increase efficiency by providing a more ergonomic work space. These two innovative additions are included as a standard option in every maintenance stand and platform manufactured by SAFE.
- Hinks Awarded Patent for Negative Spring Compensation
- VHA Receives FAA STC for 206L LongRanger Main Blades
- Boeing completes autonomous synchronised flight tests
- FAA Approves Robinson R66 Cargo Hook
- Rotortrade partners with Gualter Helicopter Brazil
- CHC Brasil Holds Regional Safety and Quality Summit in Rio de Janeiro
- DART launches its new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter System
- Devon Air Ambulance buy Airbus H145
- Flight Safety Dept. conducts meeting on safety enhancement of helicopter operation
- Workhorse brings two-person SureFly octocopter to Manhattan public
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident