S.A.F.E Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety first aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced that it has successfully satisfied its contract for the custom design, engineering and manufacturing of safety-first ergonomic Bell 429 maintenance stands for the Nassau County Police Department (NCPD) in Bethpage, New York.
SAFE Structure has pioneered the way for developing a complete ergonomic safety first custom maintenance stands and hangar equipment specific to the Bell 429. SAFE Structure worked alongside the NCPD maintenance crew gaining critical feedback throughout the design and prototyping phase of the project. The first set of prototype stands were delivered in January 2017 at which S.A.F.E. Structure conducted a thorough test fit to inspect all aspects of the designs furthering perfecting and optimize safety and ergonomic concerns. SAFE Structure then made enhancement modifications to the stands and now the final product line is out on the market.
SAFE has recently added a custom proprietary anti-fatigue mat to the deck of their maintenance stands and platforms to protect the mechanics ankles, knees and back along with a F.O.D. waist can to increase efficiency by providing a more ergonomic work space. These two innovative additions are included as a standard option in every maintenance stand and platform manufactured by SAFE.
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight