Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT) (“Elbit Systems” or the “Company”) will showcase (booth #202 Hall 3) a modular package of solutions enabling the entire helicopter mission envelope, including: advanced tactical flight in Degraded Visual Environment (DVE), multi-role missions, Combat Search And Rescue (CSAR) as well as training and simulation.
A complete Media Kit is available at www.elbitsystmes.com/ila2018
Elbit Systems’ recent announcement of the opening of an office in Berlin and its participation in ILA Berlin for the first time are part of the Company’s growing activities in the German market, which also include expanding the development and manufacturing capabilities of its local subsidiary TELEFUNKEN RACOMS, and broadening cooperation with other German defense industries.
The display of the Company’s modular mission rotorcraft package will include a glass cockpit suite, DVE solutions and Head Mounted Systems (HMD), Precision Guided Munitions (PGM), airborne training and simulation, self-protection solutions, intelligence systems as well as airborne Search and Rescue SAR and communication systems.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin