Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT) (“Elbit Systems” or the “Company”) will showcase (booth #202 Hall 3) a modular package of solutions enabling the entire helicopter mission envelope, including: advanced tactical flight in Degraded Visual Environment (DVE), multi-role missions, Combat Search And Rescue (CSAR) as well as training and simulation.
A complete Media Kit is available at www.elbitsystmes.com/ila2018
Elbit Systems’ recent announcement of the opening of an office in Berlin and its participation in ILA Berlin for the first time are part of the Company’s growing activities in the German market, which also include expanding the development and manufacturing capabilities of its local subsidiary TELEFUNKEN RACOMS, and broadening cooperation with other German defense industries.
The display of the Company’s modular mission rotorcraft package will include a glass cockpit suite, DVE solutions and Head Mounted Systems (HMD), Precision Guided Munitions (PGM), airborne training and simulation, self-protection solutions, intelligence systems as well as airborne Search and Rescue SAR and communication systems.
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia