ARGUS International, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of the PRISM Document Management System (PDMS) which utilizes Web Manuals’ cloud-based application to assist operators with the ongoing maintenance of their aviation manuals.
When aviation operators need revisions to be made within their manuals, all an operator must do is provide PRISM with the revised manual content. Once PRISM experts receive these updates, revisions are made and forwarded back to the operator for approval within a few business days. PDMS provides the ability to link manual content to Specific Federal Aviation Regulations such as Part 135, IS-BAO, ARGUS Platinum, IS-BAH, IOSA and more, assuring documents are updated as standards and regulations change over time.
“We are always interested in creating greater value for our customers, and with the utilization of Web Manuals, PRISM is proud to offer customers a simplified approach to editing and maintaining their aviation manuals,” said Joe Moeggenberg, Founder and CEO of ARGUS International.
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “We are very proud to work with the well-regarded and trusted PRISM team to offer this joint solution for Part-91 and Part-135 operators. Operators will benefit from the expert support of the PRISM professionals in the preparation of their company manuals while making it simple and cost-effective to share operational knowledge across their organizations and onto iPad-enabled flightdecks.”
PRISM is an industry-leading provider of advanced Safety Management Systems (SMS) solutions; an FAA recognized Certification Consultant and is designated by IBAC as an IS-BAO Support Services Affiliate.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet