xG Technology, Inc. (“xG” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: XGTI, XGTIW), a leading provider of wireless video solutions to broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets, and private mobile broadband networks for critical communications, announced that its IMT Vislink business has received orders valued at over $750,000 for high-definition (HD) Airborne Video Downlink System (“AVDS”) equipment and related services from law enforcement agencies located in Virginia, Massachusetts, Oregon and California.
Each of the orders will be delivered as fully-integrated solutions, bundling a suite of managed client services that include concept surveys, physical installation, configuration, equipment setup, testing and final acceptance. This is consistent with IMT Vislink’s goal of providing comprehensive turnkey solutions that give its clients a single project management contact point.
The IMT Vislink AVDS is comprised of an integrated suite of downlink transmitters, receivers and antennas that capture real-time, reliable high-definition video from helicopters and other aircraft. Providing ground-based personnel an immediate, clear and reliable picture of what is being viewed from above allows faster and more accurate decision making in critical situations, enhancing the safety of the public and law enforcement personnel.
- DART launches its new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter System
- Devon Air Ambulance buy Airbus H145
- Flight Safety Dept. conducts meeting on safety enhancement of helicopter operation
- Workhorse brings two-person SureFly octocopter to Manhattan public
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018