xG Technology, Inc. (“xG” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: XGTI, XGTIW), a leading provider of wireless video solutions to broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets, and private mobile broadband networks for critical communications, announced that its IMT Vislink business has received orders valued at over $750,000 for high-definition (HD) Airborne Video Downlink System (“AVDS”) equipment and related services from law enforcement agencies located in Virginia, Massachusetts, Oregon and California.
Each of the orders will be delivered as fully-integrated solutions, bundling a suite of managed client services that include concept surveys, physical installation, configuration, equipment setup, testing and final acceptance. This is consistent with IMT Vislink’s goal of providing comprehensive turnkey solutions that give its clients a single project management contact point.
The IMT Vislink AVDS is comprised of an integrated suite of downlink transmitters, receivers and antennas that capture real-time, reliable high-definition video from helicopters and other aircraft. Providing ground-based personnel an immediate, clear and reliable picture of what is being viewed from above allows faster and more accurate decision making in critical situations, enhancing the safety of the public and law enforcement personnel.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet