Airbus Helicopters delivered the 200th H145 to Norsk Luftambulanse (NOLAS). The Air Rescue Operator will use the helicopter for Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) in Norway.
The 200th H145 is the final H145 delivered to NOLAS under its current order, bringing the operator’s Airbus fleet to a total of eight H145s and seven H135s, all dedicated to delivering HEMS from bases across Norway. This fleet renewal will equip NOLAS to be the only air ambulance operator worldwide to operate a 100% Helionix-equipped mixed fleet of H135s and H145s, ahead of commencing operations on 1st June as Norway’s national HEMS operator.
The global H145 fleet has achieved more than 100,000 flight hours since entry into service in 2015, with Babcock being the largest global H145 operator. This customer has a global fleet of 31 H145s in service, operating in HEMS and police missions. G-SASS, an H145 operated by Babcock for Scottish Ambulance Service, is the global H145 fleet leader with more than 2,500 flight hours.
The entire H145 family (H145, EC145 and BK117) has accumulated more than five million flight hours, with more than 1,400 helicopters delivered to date. The H145 is the most advanced member of Airbus Helicopters’ multi-purpose twin-engine category. Thanks to its compact size, large and flexible cabin which is quickly and easily reconfigurable, lowest maintenance costs in its class, powerful engines and the latest Helionix avionic suite with four-axis-autopilot, the H145 is the aircraft of choice for high intensity operations across the widest range of missions (including military, law enforcement, HEMS, utility and including business aviation).
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police