Mike Griffiths has been appointed to fill the open Region 1 Director position on the AAMS Board.
Mr. Griffiths fills the vacated seat of previous Region 1 Director, Scott Kirby, who accepted a position in another region. Mr. Griffiths’ term will end at AMTC 2019 in Atlanta, at which point the seat will be up for re-election.
Mr. Griffiths serves as the Chief Executive Officer for Life Flight Network. He has been with Life Flight Network since 2002. Mike’s 21 years experience in the air medical industry will be a great asset to the AAMS Board and its continued growth.
Following the procedure set forth in previous years, interested parties were asked to submit nomination packets for the open position. We received applications from highly qualified candidates and I conducted interviews with each candidate. After the interviews were complete, Mr. Griffiths stood out as the ideal candidate for the position.
We look forward to Mike’s participation on the board and the experiences and background he will bring to our discussions.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet