Mike Griffiths has been appointed to fill the open Region 1 Director position on the AAMS Board.
Mr. Griffiths fills the vacated seat of previous Region 1 Director, Scott Kirby, who accepted a position in another region. Mr. Griffiths’ term will end at AMTC 2019 in Atlanta, at which point the seat will be up for re-election.
Mr. Griffiths serves as the Chief Executive Officer for Life Flight Network. He has been with Life Flight Network since 2002. Mike’s 21 years experience in the air medical industry will be a great asset to the AAMS Board and its continued growth.
Following the procedure set forth in previous years, interested parties were asked to submit nomination packets for the open position. We received applications from highly qualified candidates and I conducted interviews with each candidate. After the interviews were complete, Mr. Griffiths stood out as the ideal candidate for the position.
We look forward to Mike’s participation on the board and the experiences and background he will bring to our discussions.
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province