StandardAero recently signed an agreement with Beijing Reignwood Star General Aviation Company Limited to provide support to its fleet of Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 engines powering the company’s Bell 407GX, 206L4, 206B3 and Robinson R66 helicopters.
Over the course of this one-year agreement, StandardAero, as a Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) certificated maintenance organization, will perform engine repair and overhaul services to Reignwood Star Aviation and its customers from its Singapore-based Rolls-Royce M250 Authorized Maintenance Center. Through this partnership, StandardAero will also provide Reignwood Star Aviation with technical engine training to expand customer support capabilities in China.
“As a reputable company in the industry, we are proud to have reached an agreement with StandardAero,” said Zhong Zhiyong, Deputy General Manager for Reignwood Star Aviation. “We hope that both parties will continue to expand the scope of our cooperation in the future for mutual benefit, and provide maintenance support, personnel training and new technology for our customers.”
Reignwood Star Aviation is an international company dedicated to the operation and management of the general aviation industry in China. From its base at the Miyun Airport, the company provides a full range of high-quality aviation services that include flight training, commercial charter flights, aerial photography and aircraft hangar facilities.
“We are very pleased to have finalized this agreement with Reignwood Star Aviation and look forward to providing world-class engine support to their fleet,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Business Development for StandardAero’s Commercial Helicopter Services. “We see a great deal of growth in the aviation industry in Asia, with China playing a key role in that development, so partnerships such as this will help to expand our reach and our ability to provide even greater service to operators in the region as this upward trajectory continues.”
StandardAero’s Singapore facility is a part of the Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team (FIRST) network, strategically located to provide affordable, quality Rolls-Royce M250 repair and overhaul support, engine testing, component services, rental engines and field service to helicopter operators in Asia, India, Russia, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. In addition, StandardAero offers wide-ranging engine, component and airframe support for multiple helicopter platforms to operators worldwide from additional company locations in Concord, NC; Gosport – Fleetlands, UK; Langley, BC; Richmond, BC; and Winnipeg, MB.
- DART launches its new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter System
- Devon Air Ambulance buy Airbus H145
- Flight Safety Dept. conducts meeting on safety enhancement of helicopter operation
- Workhorse brings two-person SureFly octocopter to Manhattan public
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018