Florent Chauvancy (41) has been appointed Executive Vice-President, OEM Sales, succeeding Maxime Faribault who is retiring.
Florent joined Safran Landing Systems in 1998, fulfilling various positions in production, supply chain and purchasing within its Landing Gear & Systems Integration division in Gloucester, Bidos and Toronto. In 2005, he joined the Wheels & Brakes division and took responsibility for sales of Regional, Business and Military Aircraft programs.
In 2009, Florent joined Safran Helicopter Engines as Vice-President for the Ardiden 1. In 2011, he was appointed Executive Director and board member of the Rolls-Royce Turbomeca Limited (RRTM) joint venture. He played a major role in the acquisition of the Rolls-Royce shares in the RTM322 program. Following this transfer, in October 2013, Florent was appointed Vice President for Heavy Helicopter Engine Programs at Safran Helicopter Engines, to oversee all activities related to the RTM322 and new Aneto range.
Florent Chauvancy is a graduate of the French National Institute of Applied Sciences in Lyon (Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering – 1999) and the Rotman Business School in Toronto (Executive MBA).
Giuseppe Curci (46) is appointed Executive Vice-President, Finance and Administration. He succeeds Pierre-Jean Flores who has been appointed to another position within the Group.
Giuseppe started his career in 1997 as a financial auditor with Mazars. In 2003 he joined Safran Aircraft Engines to manage the application of new international financial standards (IAS/IFRS), and their implications for financial communications. In 2006, he joined Safran Electronics & Defense financial direction, to manage the accounting teams and management control systems, integrating them within Group financial processes. He was also involved in the internal reorganization of several divisions within the company.
He took responsibility for Safran Helicopter Engines financial direction in 2011, as Financial Controller.
Giuseppe Curci is a graduate of the UPEC in Paris (Master’s Degree in Financial Engineering – 1997) and the Paris Dauphine University (Master’s Degree Accounting and Finance).
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years
- Metro Aviation delivers H145 to Avera Careflight
- Milestone announces two key appointments
- DSCA approved sale of 6 AH-64E Apaches to India
- Babcock wins BP Sheltand operations from Bristow
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109