Kopter has been granted this year’s Aerosuisse Award for its pioneering role in the construction of the first new and innovative light helicopter in Switzerland. Aerosuisse president Thomas Hurter gave this recognition to Andreas Loewenstein, Kopter CEO, at the 50th General Assembly of the Swiss Aerospace Association, which took place on 18 May.
M. Hurter mentioned at this occasion: “This helicopter is proof of the innovative capacity of the Swiss aviation industry and an example of progress in the environmentally friendly construction of energyefficient aircraft”.
Meanwhile Kopter is pleased to take part in the 50th anniversary of Air Zermatt with the second prototype of its SH09. As a launch customer of the SH09, Air Zermatt is proud to present their future helicopter to all employees and participants this weekend at Heliport Raron, Switzerland.
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018